1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Kanye West, Aug 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    [​IMG]

alen1 and opfinistic like this.
  2. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    Yup, that may help.

3. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Hello, its Mr. Optimistic to brighten your day! I have looked into the crystal ball, called MS. Cleo, dumped a huge bag of tea leaves into a 55 Gal drum and read our future. Chad Pennington will lead us to playing the Jets for a wildcard spot in the last game of the season. We will win games with a solid, dare I say, NFL leading Rushing Attack and solid, play action, accurate passing game led by Chad. Our Defense will be solid and top 10 in the league with an attitude and intensity of Joey Porter running rampid. Ginn will lead the league in KR for TD's and total return yardage. Then on National TV, PRIME TIME, we will face the JETS in week 17 Wildcard on the line with the winner going on and the loser wondering what the heck happened. It will go into overtime and Farve will throw an out pattern that will be picked off and returned for 6 and the PHINS will waltz into the playoffs as the cinderalla team with feel good stories all over the field. Ricky NFL Comeback Player of the year. Write it down, save it, come back and look at it when its all said and done and remember: The eternal optimist said it first!!!!

If it doesn't happen.... Well heck, I'm just some guy typing on a forum and having fun surely they can't lock me up for it! God Bless you all.:up::hi5:
    P.S. don't slam me too hard. Just trying to lighten things up.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    opfinistic likes this.
  4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I agree with all the posts saying that the Fins are picking up other teams garbage and I also agree with the posts saying that garbage is the best we we have and that is indeed sad. However you have to look on the bright side Pennington gives us the best chance to win this season. He is better than McCown I might offer and if he goes down Henne or Beck will get to start (I'm assuming McCown is gone).

My preferences are still to see what we have in youth by starting Henne/Beck with Pennington as a backup but that won't happen. I am also nervous because of Parcells ability to keep good young players on the bench for vets (Bledsoe/Romo). So yes I am not thrilled with this move but it does add some excitement to see if Pennington can be the '06 version. My end line is that this is fine for a year or two if its a Kitna/Palmer scenario (Pennington/Henne or Pennington/Beck being the Fins version).

I'm watching this move with excitement and trepidation but if the Fins win this season we'll forget the problems but who knows. I was also excited to see if Henne/Beck would start this season and do well (which I still hope for). Basically I was hoping for one of our young QBs to start this season and prove to be our long awaited QB savior and lead us to a surprising season, now these hopes are dashed but winning is still possible with Pennington (however I'm still nervous about the young guys being under developed/even losing with a young QB sounds appealing a bit). This move scares and excites me at the same time but only time will tell.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
    gunn34 likes this.
  5. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    :pointlol:

I'm the Opfinist! And props, you made me laugh so hard I shot coffee out of my nose. And if your predictions are accurate we should all give you mad respect. If not, we won't lock you up, just ban you for 10,000 years. :wink2:

mullingan likes this.
  6. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    This move devastates me. I may have to find another team. It makes me sick to my stomach to imagine rooting for him, or, for that matter, even see him in a Phins uniform. My hatred for him knows no bounds (and I've met him personally and he's a snob) - no disrespect to Jet or Chad fans. I just don't know what to think now.

7. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Kinda makes me want to start a support group. Matter fact....

njfinfan likes this.
  8. gunn34

gunn34 I miss Don & Dan

Jan 5, 2008
    Oviedo FL

I agree. Which is a huge possibility.