1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what constitutes where thread should be

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by 2socks, Dec 30, 2012.

1. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    I started a thread about 2013 draft prospects of the Miami Dolphins and someone moves the thread.

Yet a thread about Tony Sparano, One and done is allowed to remain on a "Miami Dolphins board"

Gee last time I checked Tony Sparano was the offensive coordinator of the NEW YORK JETS

So why does his thread stay and mine is moved

Please someone help me out here:pity:

2. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Draft threads go in the draft forum. Thats pretty straightforward. As it gets closer to draft time we become a little more lenient with it because theres nothing else going on.

Sparano was a Dolphin Coach last season. It'll be relevant for a short while and then get moved in to the other NFL section all likelihood. For the most part theres no perfect science to it. Its a judgement decision by the staff if the thread is appropriate for that section. Its not always perfect but I trust my staff to use their best judgement and not abuse power.

Paul 13 likes this.
  3. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    thanks actually did not realize there was a draft section

I thought it wouldn't get much discussion because it was not on the main board. I am so tired of talking about Ireland and Tannehill I was craving something new.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!!

Boik14 likes this.