1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Desides, Aug 19, 2013.

1. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Oh yeah, especially the stamina songs.

I will typically use it when I'm hunting something I know I'm not going to have a problem with, or I'm catching up another friend that plays less occasionally than I do. It's just a little tougher because there's some equipment and skills that need swapping around first.

But I just love Great Sword. So satisfying and it's never been more versatile since they added the shoulder tackle.

AGuyNamedAlex likes this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    With Personal 5 Royal on sale almost half off, and no other games on my list for the next three months, I decided to go ahead and grab it. I like how deep the game is, and the fact that after seven hours of gameplay, I seem to basically seem to still be in the intro. Moving the character around actually reminds me a lot of FF7 and FF8 when inside a town. I'm wondering if there's a point where the game opens up and becomes less linear, though.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  3. invid

Dec 9, 2012
    I don't think it does.

4. invid

Dec 9, 2012
    Got Watch Dogs and Watch Dogs 2 for $15.

I'm about 1/4 through the first one. It's fun but it definitely feels awkward in some respects. Like you can't shoot your pistol while driving, which is a blast when all the enemies in the game can do that to you.

Also the protagonist is like a slice of bread dipped in a bucket of gray paint. Just nothing remarkable whatsoever. Seems like they were trying to go for a Bruce Wayne feel. He's so boring.

Anxious to see the differences from 1 to 2 when I get there.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  5. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Rosen Staff Member Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    That matches up with the reviews that I've read. No real interest in the series.

I'm 20 hours into Persona 5, and I've just started the second main mission. The game is a LOT of story, mixed with very JRPG dungeons, mixed with almost Pokemon-like finding and leveling up of spirit/avatars.

6. invid

Dec 9, 2012
    Finished Watch Dogs 1.

[​IMG]

Going to try Death Stranding next.