1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Desides, Aug 19, 2013.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 1, 2009
    That's what I love about Fortnite as well. Some matches I'll find good weapons early and then just sprint towards the middle of the map and hide facing outwards....waiting for those not paying attention to blindly run right into my sights. Other times I go to the popular areas and run for my life with shooters all around me- I know I'll die fast but if you take a few out beforehand, then you still get satisfaction. So I completely agree with you- winning doesn't have to be coming in first place.

Anytime you outsmart someone and have fun it's a win to me.

MonstBlitz and eltos_lightfoot like this.
  2. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Started playing Origins again after a long hiatus. It's like doing chores, but I intend on finishing it. I love stealth games, it's just hacking away at alligators and hippos that gets annoying.

I also picked up Celeste on Switch. Pretty fun. Snappy. Gets difficult very quickly, but got better as I was playing it.

I'm going to need a new game pretty soon, something linear. I think I'll get the new Wolfenstein on the cheap.

Unlucky 13 likes this.
  3. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Just a Guy Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I'm all sports games this summer, with The Show right now, and then Madden when it comes out next month. My birthday is at the end of September, and I think I'll ask my wife to get me the new Dragon Quest game then, and roll with that through the Autumn.

4. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I heard the Builders off-shoot is fun, but I can't ever entirely convince myself that I'd enjoy it.

5. Unlucky 13

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I'm not really interested, but the full fledged RPG that's out in September looks good.

6. Unlucky 13

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I keep waiting for Uncharted: Lost Legacy to drop in price. But I've never seen it drop below 30 bucks. Just can't stomach paying that much for what is essentially DLC. It'll eventually go to $19.99, I just have to wait them out!

7. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie

It's not DLC it's a standalone game. Also it's great.

8. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Playing Shadow of Mordor and Pathfinder Adventures (both PC).

Zeke0123 likes this.
  9. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree I drink your milkshake! Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    I finally got a new computer, so I am finally playing Tyranny. I am loving this game. I know it is too short, however, it is perfect to pick up for under $30 at a Steam Sale for all of its expansions.

10. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
    Pathfinder Adventures! It's the digital implementation of the Rise of the Runelords campaign from the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. It's a lot of fun; part puzzle, part deck builder, part RPG. You can sync up the game between your phone and Steam as well.