1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what an ugly game...haters thread, optimism will be crapped on

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Three games in a row with safeties.
    Outgained in yards, first downs and time of possession.
    More Ajayi, more cowbell.
    Dallas Thomas...

[​IMG]

Barbara Streisand!

2. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    Lol...the win was impressive given the 3rd/4th stringers we had out there....that being said I still want a completely new coaching staff.

3. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    Was an ugly game. I was pissed off the whole time and couldn't enjoy it until it was over and we got the W.

I think D. Williams made an unforgivable mistake almost costing us the game on that kickoff blunder. That cannot happen again. Drops happen on returns but what happened after that was completely stupid.

4. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    C'Mon man...this thread is for pure vitriol. Leave your sunshine at the door.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  5. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Those new hats are ****ing stupid, too...

6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    ... with it's tail up in the air like a whale...

Pandarilla likes this.
  7. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    No, not the emblem, those new baseball caps that conjure visions of the Zuba era.

Can we recover one effing fumble, please!

resnor likes this.
  8. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    I...

kinda like em... not sure about the hoodies though

9. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Jones showed again why he was is the best safety in the league. Landry showed off his Superman skillz again.

Eff the Pats.

10. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    No way I'm going to suffer through another Zuba era...Does a ***** gotta yell "Timequake!" or what?(kudos to anyone who gets that joke)

11. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Then Jones boneheadedly tried running it out of the end zone...Landry just got lucky.

Nice set for the spike, though.

DolphinGreg and dolphin25 like this.
  12. LI phinfan

LI phinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Can we stop throwing passes short of the sticks? Can we stop preaching being physical when we are in the shotgun on 3td and short and passing it? Can I see Tannehill scream at one of his lineman? Can I see us stop one 3rd and infinity screen pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin25 and Pandarilla like this.
  13. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    Oh, so this is the accepting of criticism and not being a dick type thing, lol.

Get a mirror and ye shall find the truth...

14. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    No, That's called mockery. So get a mirror and ye shall find out the one being mocked...

I'm gonna feel this later, but apparently we've gotta handle things in house until further notice.

Seriously though, let it all out, you'll feel better...

The truth is we love our haters and enthusiasts alike. What we don't like is having to put anyone on ignore. Because everyone usually comes up with pretty good points, like the one in your Rob Ryan post.

15. Finster

Finster Finsterious Finologist

Jul 27, 2013
    It seems to me you're the one who needs to let something out, you're so frustrated you have to start a new thread of "mockery" that isn't being a d!(k somehow?

I treat other posters AS THEY TREAT ME, if you're going to be a d!(k to me, then I'm comin right back at you bro, I don't start sh^t with people, they start it with me because they don't like my opinion, lol that's OPINION, you are guilty of this, yes YOU, you can't say that you disagree and then discuss it, no, you have to go right to base attacks, which unbeknownst to you, show your lack of position to start with.

There are plenty of posters on this site that are homers(not a bad word imo) that I have no problem with and can have civil discourse with because they don't decide to attack because I have a different opinion.

Maybe you should think before you post in the future, this whole thread proves my point.

16. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    We also hate redundancy. It's just too much sometimes. Lately this place seems more like a gulag than a football forum.

LI phinfan and Fin D like this.
  17. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Maybe you're right, after all, I'm probably public enemy number one when it comes to left field crazy criticism. I remember flipping out on Ck for the slightest joke about Buddhism; also Boomer, for saying something innocuous and me implying he was being a snobby elitist. X)...and these are two of the most well mannered and respected posters.

Point is I apologized as soon as I could figure it out. I don't want to unjustly criticize anybody or cause discord. It's just that "nobody puts baby in a corner" mentality that often obscures your real opinion. Which as I edited a little too late, I enjoy your take and knowledge here and there...In fact, it's usually the guy who gives it to you straight whose criticism can help you the most.

18. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Maybe if you lost the attitude, you'd get some of the respect you think you deserve.

Seriously, a lot of what you say has a lot of merit, and I enjoy reading it, but your attitude towards others, is what has you under a microscope with so many others. I suppose you don't care, but I'm just saying... if you lost the attitude you'd get a lot further in getting your point across, and respected.

Maybe if you lost the attitude, you'd get some of the respect you think you deserve. This post below from another thread is a great example...

This is the kind of stuff that doesn't go over well around here. Again, I don't care... do what you want... I'm just saying, I enjoy reading your opinion, but it's just that... your opinion, it's not a fact like you seem to think it is.

19. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    You are in my head!

20. Kud_II

Kud_II Realist Division

Oct 15, 2011
    Seneca, SC
    This thread fits be better apparently. This is where the proclaimed realists go to be shunned!

Pandarilla and dolphin25 like this.
  21. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    I would argue that those of us that want to see improvements in areas of the team are way better fans then those who are ok with the status as it is and everything is perfect. I am quite certain the coaches want to see improvements, guess they are losers too.

It is interesting a person says one thing negative, and they are labeled haters. Even when they list all the things they like

it would not be very enjoyable if we all agreed on all parts of the team.

Kud_II likes this.
  22. LI phinfan

LI phinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Can we stop throwing passes short of the sticks? Can we stop preaching being physical when we are in the shotgun on 3td and short and passing it? Can I see Tannehill scream at one of his lineman? Can I see us stop one 3rd and infinity screen pass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I actually like you started this string. Nothing wrong with looking at the mistakes. Just don't hijack the "Love" string. Is that too optimistic? LoL.

24. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    To a certain degree this is true except I wasn't saying that I'm ok with the current status or everything is ok. Just don't do it in the one string that requests that it not be done in so people can enjoy the win. Just one string. Too much to ask?

25. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I was yelling the EXACT thing at the TV.

26. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    I'll be honest, I think it's hard to have a fun football forum experience when half-way through the season things are looking bleak. Somehow the team is still one win away from getting to .500 but their 0-4 record in the division and their 2-5 record against the AFC makes it seem like they're already out of it. They're last place in the division and the coaching leaves a lot to be desired.

We know the roster needs help in a lot of places. Let's be honest...if thinking about the Dolphins puts you in a good mood, you're just lucky. I really wish we all could be that way.

cbrad likes this.