1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a Great Day!

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by KB21, Sep 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. KB21

KB21 Almost Never Wrong Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    First, I find out that the Dolphins admitted their mistakes of last year's draft and dumped both Pat White and Pat Turner. Both players were horrible reaches where they were pick and tremendous wastes of time and roster spots while on the roster. I was down right giddy when I found out that they finally cut ties with Pat White.

Then, Jacksonville State scores 21 fourth quarter points to send their game with Ole Miss into overtime, where Jacksonville State promptly beat the scum from Oxford on a 4th down touchdown and a slick two point conversion. The delusional fan base of the Ole Miss Rebels is in total melt down right now. I have to wonder just how good their criminal, hired gun quarterback Masoli is considering that Oregon dropped 72 points tonight without him at quarterback. Masoli is another quarterback that will have to learn a new position if he is to play in the NFL.

Finally, my Mississippi State Bulldogs rolled to a 49-7 when over the Memphis Tigers in their opener. For the first time since I have been following MSU, we may actually have a quarterback. Redshirt freshman Tyler Russell completed 13 of 16 passes for 256 yards and 4 touchdowns. This was a much different Tyler Russell than the one I saw back in the spring. This Tyler Russell was a confident, poised passer while the one I saw back in the spring was hesitant and looked like he didn't trust what he saw.

2. Stitches

Stitches ThePhin's Biggest Killjoy Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Katy, TX
  3. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I can see that if you didn't want certain players to begin with that you would be happy, obviously your favorite team will be better because of it.....enjoy your day, alrighty, bye bye now.

4. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    [​IMG]