What a day!!! Now Vanilla Ice was also arrested

51 replies

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew MemberOP
Apr 11, 2008, 02:55 PM

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 02:56 PM

Put him away for life too...

I don't even know what he did.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 11, 2008, 02:57 PM

you mean Rob VanWinkle?

Coral ReeferCoral ReeferNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 02:58 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Put him away for life too...

I don't even know what he did.

This life charge I fully support! :lol:

RIP Jetssuck

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 03:01 PM

"Coral Reefer wrote:

This life charge I fully support! :lol:

:hi5:

ILPhinFan88ILPhinFan88Luxury Box
Apr 11, 2008, 03:02 PM

He didnt do it

TEtexasPHINSfanNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 03:03 PM

lol.... this is funny. they should give him another hip-hop-only record deal, and he can entertain us for another decade. :up:

*

Colorado DolfanColorado DolfanNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:27 PM

Not Vanilla Ice... :tantrum:

He seemed so well-adjusted... :pity:

Get dirty, get bloody, get sweaty...

...get happy.

-Cam Wake

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:30 PM

He slapped a cheerleader after 6 of them ganged up on him to shaves lines into his eyebrows.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:39 PM

Alright stop, colaborate and listen!
Ice is back in federal prison.

word to yo cell mate.:lol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:43 PM

I am so making the whole song like that ...stay tuned!:up:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:46 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Alright stop, colaborate and listen!
Ice is back in federal prison.

Bubba grabs a hold of me tightly,
wants me bent over daily and nightly.
We'' he ever stop? I dont know,
turn off the light and I'll blow!:sidelol:

JCowScotJCowScotForum Veteran
Apr 11, 2008, 04:47 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Alright stop, colaborate and listen!
Ice is back in federal prison.

word to yo cell mate.:lol:

:sidelol::sidelol: Wouldn't it still be 'word to yo mutha', though??:lol:

What are you gonna need fo' yo backside??? That's right- 'Ice, Ice Baby....':up:

Honor in Virtue. Truth in Sacrifice. Strength in All.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:48 PM

Must be late afternoon Friday.

He should just be shot, but after he digs his own grave.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:50 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

Bubba grabs a hold of me tightly,
wants me bent over daily and nightly.
We'' he ever stop? I dont know,
turn off the light and I'll blow!:sidelol:

Someone take the Snickers bar from Enforcin, he is way too amped up right now.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:50 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Someone take the Snickers bar from Enforcin, he is way too amped up right now.

heck no baby...I need this energy, I'm off to the gym when I get off.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 11, 2008, 04:50 PM

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY.....

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY...

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:51 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY.....

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY...

:sidelol: Go ky go ky goooooo:sidelol:

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

gawd I'm frickin dyin here..is it bad to find yourself this friggin funny?

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

"SickFinFan33 wrote:

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY.....

Vanilla NICE NICE BOOTY...

I just blew a snot bubble on my keyboard. Thanks a lot.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

"enforcerfin33 wrote:

gawd I'm frickin dyin here..is it bad to find yourself this friggin funny?

Yes.

Unless you are looking in front of a mirror naked...like me.

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:52 PM

"Samphin wrote:

I just blew a snot bubble on my keyboard. Thanks a lot.

:lol:...this thread has turned into another masterpeice.

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:54 PM

Between Sick, Tex, Enforcin, and UnLucky, you guys should call yourselves the ThreadJackers

Oh and me. Gotta include me since I came up with the name.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 11, 2008, 04:55 PM

i love this sitttteeeeeeee

Big EBig ENew Member
Apr 11, 2008, 04:55 PM

"Samphin wrote:

Between Sick, Tex, Enforcin, and UnLucky, you guys should call yourselves the ThreadJackers

Oh and me. Gotta include me since I came up with the name.

wait, we kept it about Vanilla....:no:

:wink2: