Were Capers and Mularkey both let go???

7 replies

Roman529Roman529New MemberOP
Jan 3, 2008, 01:28 PM

I didn't hear if these guys were kept around, and would appreciate any updates on their status.

#1dolphinsfan#1dolphinsfanNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:29 PM

i hope that they were Mularkey is the worst OC in the world

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:30 PM

http://www.celtkin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2143

yes!

only:
assistant special teams coach Steve Hoffman
linebackers coach George Edwards.

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

JagfishJagfishNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:31 PM

Everyone but the LB's and punting coach were fired.

THCMANTHCMANNew Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:31 PM

All of the coaches were let go except for two who Ireland and Parcells both knew from Dallas.

I think some will probably be re-hired once a head coach gets signed...

Roman529Roman529New Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:34 PM

Good news.....looks like a clean sweep. I think we need to have younger/fresher coaches and personnel along with younger players. I think the game passed Capers by long ago, and Moo stunk in Buffalo so I don't know why he was ever brought over here in the first place.

ETEtuoo33New Member
Jan 3, 2008, 01:38 PM

I for one just don't understand Capers not adjusting better to the 3 wide sets that killed us all year. Did he forget how to coach? I know we had secondary problems but to basically raise the white flag?

DorfdadDorfdadForum Veteran
Jan 3, 2008, 01:42 PM

and on the seventh day he rested.....

Thank you for the broom sweep!