1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week one Game day GUT projections

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    This thread isn’t about logic or wishful thinking or stats it’s about what your gut tells you. Make one big prediction and the score based on whatever your gut says.

Prediction: Ryan throws 2 picks and throws for 180 yards in rough first game back. Miami relies on the running game in the second half and loses a 23-21 contest.

This is my gut reaction going off preseason which means nothing but I saw nothing to billed on.

Hope I’m wrong!!

Surfs Up 99 likes this.
  2. Surfs Up 99

Surfs Up 99 Team Flores & Team Tua

May 5, 2016
    My gut tells me we will be pleasantly surprised with our offense. Our defense will give up some points, but we will win in a shootout. Tomorrow, the NFL network will be gushing over the surprise Dolphins.

Dorfdad likes this.
  3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Dolphins with a flat, disappointing performance. At least a 1.5 to 2 touchdown loss. Maybe more.

Dorfdad likes this.
  4. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    My gut tells me I shouldn’t have mixed beer, pizza and ice cream

Colmax likes this.
  5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    The game took 7 hours and 9 minutes, multiple people got knocked out and the Dolphins darn near scored in every facet of the game (offense, defense, special teams). If anyone's gut told them that before kickoff, please give me a call....I have some questions about the stock market for you.