1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 8 Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GoPhins!, Oct 28, 2008.

1. GoPhins!

GoPhins! Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    Here are this weeks winners!

NFL Pick'em - DOLFANMIKE won with 12 correct picks this week.

Offensive Stat of the Week - Biggtyme13.

Defensive Stat of the Week - No one picked Jason Allen to be the leading tackler so there was no winner this week.

TP.C Bookie - Biggtyme13 had a HUGE surge this week and currently leads the betting pool. But there is still time to catch him, plus the top three finishers in the betting pool receive prizes.

Congratulations to this weeks winners and remember to enter to your chance to win at:

contests.thephins.com

Good Luck!

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

did anyone pick crowder? I think it should revert to the second guy if no one picked the first.

for the record i picked bell.

3. GoPhins!

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL

Nice thought. If anyone had the correct player no matter what stats they used then they would have won. But, if no one can even pick the correct player then I don't think so.

And for the record I picked Bell also. :hi5:

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

here's to picking someone up front this week.. say, langford or ayodele or crowder.. instead of someone so far back and threatening to our D's sanity like bell.

if bell has the most tackles either he's supporting the runs a lot or we're waist deep in crap.

GoPhins! likes this.
  5. GoPhins!

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    I think we are back to sacks for this weeks question.

6. femalefinfan

femalefinfan Phillies fan Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Philth-a-delphia
    I did! And if I remember what I submitted, I was pretty close to his exact numbers....