Week 7 Coverage Map
12 replies
The Dolphins continue to get disrespected. 3 point underdogs to a visiting team with a worse record. Lot of south Floridians won’t like this weeks map.
European coverage map - every week - Sky NFL and Internet. :)
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Everybody out side of the US has an easier time getting the games they want to see
"k-bayfinfan wrote:
The Dolphins continue to get disrespected. 3 point underdogs to a visiting team with a worse record. Lot of south Floridians won’t like this weeks map.
I say let them keep disrespecting us. For some, that's the kind of motivation they need

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”
"k-bayfinfan wrote:
Everybody out side of the US has an easier time getting the games they want to see
Sort of. Sky only shows certain games each week and very few. So you're not guaranteed the one you want. Only option for legal, reliable Dolphins games is GamePass, which is available to US viewer too, right?
The cost of GamePass is horrible though. They used to offer a "Follow Your Team" option which was great, it allowed a middle of the road subscription allowing you to watch all regular season games for one team. They've since scrapped that and it's now all or nothing - all games, all extra content, or else have RedZone/highlights only. On top of that, the service isn't perfect.
Honestly, they need to just offer the basic game feed to other content providers and let an open market figure out what needs to be done.
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
There have been rumors that after the 2019 season, the NFL might expand Sunday Ticket to services beyond DirecTV, given both how people are changing how they watch media, and the fact that AT&T bought the satellite provider since the last contract was signed.
For now, I'm going to have to continue driving to my local bar every Sunday to catch the game, unless the Fins really catch fire and then maybe the games in December could be the primary Sunday afternoon ones on CBS.
This week the Orlando fans get screwed by the Bucs. Looks like I'll be using Al Gore's information super highway this week.
SICK;944668 wrote:
that and.....the city of jacksonville sucks.
People complain that nobody knows the Dolphins have some talent this year....but is that really shocking considering that 95% of the US never sees us play? Of course the narrative is about the Pats.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"Unlucky 13 wrote:
There have been rumors that after the 2019 season, the NFL might expand Sunday Ticket to services beyond DirecTV, given both how people are changing how they watch media, and the fact that AT&T bought the satellite provider since the last contract was signed.
For now, I'm going to have to continue driving to my local bar every Sunday to catch the game, unless the Fins really catch fire and then maybe the games in December could be the primary Sunday afternoon ones on CBS.
Direct TV has become outrageous- I think I paid over $300 this season and I don't even have the top NFL programming. I would be HIGHLY MOTIVATED if they moved outside Direct TV because that's the only real reason I still have satellite. The league could be making a heck of a lot more money if they offered all 20 games (including preseason) for one team for like $50/year in a streaming package.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"KeyFin wrote:
Direct TV has become outrageous- I think I paid over $300 this season and I don't even have the top NFL programming. I would be HIGHLY MOTIVATED if they moved outside Direct TV because that's the only real reason I still have satellite. The league could be making a heck of a lot more money if they offered all 20 games (including preseason) for one team for like $50/year in a streaming package.
Never pay full price. Always ask for a discount. I got it for 1/2 price this year. I would spend way more than $150 over the season at a bar.
Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.
"Finatik wrote:
Never pay full price. Always ask for a discount. I got it for 1/2 price this year. I would spend way more than $150 over the season at a bar.
Its changed a ton since AT&T took over. They suck so badly now. My wife and I quit when we moved and went to Comcast. Id the league offered a streaming package, I'd sign up immediately. Keeping a close eye on it.
"Unlucky 13 wrote:
Its changed a ton since AT&T took over. They suck so badly now. My wife and I quit when we moved and went to Comcast. Id the league offered a streaming package, I'd sign up immediately. Keeping a close eye on it.
I can watch all NFL games online with Direct TV now EXCEPT for local games....they're still blacked out.
And yeah, they do suck. I still call about every six months, ask to cancel my service, and then tell them the price is too high. That in turn lets you talk to the client retention department where they can offer all kinds of discounts for 6-12 months. I absolutely hate playing that game though and others here have said the easiest way to get the best possible price is to just cancel every year, go a few days without TV and then order as a new customer.
Winning football games at any level comes down to winning in the trenches.
"Galant wrote:
European coverage map - every week - Sky NFL and Internet. :)
Yeah, that’s what I do.
If the game isn’t on Sky, and so far this season, only the Pats' one has been, I look for another option.
The Bears' game was a great watch.