Week 3; Broncos at Dolphins

409 replies

Rick 1966Rick 1966Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2023, 09:34 PM

"TheHighExhaulted wrote:

I like the Belichick stat. Tua is 5-0 against him. The only other QB's with 5 wins in the regular season against him is Peyton Manning who is 5-10 and Josh Allen who is 5-4.

The Dolphins have always given the Pats a hard time even when they were great and we sucked.
What I really want is for Tua to have a winning record against the Bills.

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2023, 10:01 PM
OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2023, 10:03 PM

Has JP returned to practice yet?

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 21, 2023, 10:52 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Justin Simmons their best player did not practice today

He did not practice wednesday, Thursday

We will run them out of the stadium if that guy misses the game

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 21, 2023, 10:53 PM
"OwesOwn614 wrote:

Has JP returned to practice yet?

Does that mean overall his pass rush numbers ?

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Sep 21, 2023, 11:25 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Does that mean overall his pass rush numbers ?

I believe it's his overall rushes since the beginning of last season.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 22, 2023, 02:05 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

He did not it’s rice today Thursday either

We will run them out of the stadium if that guy misses the game

Miami will have 500 yards

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

FIFirelandForum Veteran
Sep 22, 2023, 04:37 PM

Simmons is out

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
"Fireland wrote:

Simmons is out

Broncos will be donkeys after this game

OwesOwn614OwesOwn614Forum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 04:17 PM
"Fireland wrote:

Simmons is out

Looks like Waddle's out, too. Robbie Chosen was elevated for tomorrow's game.

BerezoBerezoForum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 04:48 PM

Waddle being out makes this game a lot tougher. They will just key on Tyreek the whole game and try to play us like New England did.

TheHighExhaultedTheHighExhaultedForum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 04:58 PM

I'm calling two touchdowns for Cracraft tomorrow.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Sep 23, 2023, 05:21 PM

"djphinfan wrote:

Broncos will be donkeys after this game

They've always been Donkey's, just look at the FACE of the Franchise

[ATTACH:full]

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 07:59 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Waddle being out makes this game a lot tougher. They will just key on Tyreek the whole game and try to play us like New England did.

I’m STILL calling a 40 burger

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

Rick 1966Rick 1966Forum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 08:57 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Waddle being out makes this game a lot tougher. They will just key on Tyreek the whole game and try to play us like New England did.

I hope they do. Their defense is nowhere near as good as New England's.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Sep 23, 2023, 09:28 PM

"Berezo wrote:

Waddle being out makes this game a lot tougher. They will just key on Tyreek the whole game and try to play us like New England did.

This is not last year's offense. They have more players who understand the offense.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Sep 23, 2023, 11:27 PM

If you’re going to to the gane tommorow it’s a white out, our coach will be in all white

Scream tour ass off tommorow man

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 02:06 AM

Im a bit nervous about this game.. even though the broncos are struggling.. they pose a lot of threats.. theyre definitely treating this as a must win game before their season really falls apart.

Ugly or not Lets go get that W dolphins

The_Dark_KnightThe_Dark_KnightForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 08:29 AM

"djphinfan wrote:

If you’re going to to the gane tommorow it’s a white out, our coach will be in all white

Scream tour *** off tommorow man

Well I'm not going to the game, but I'll wear my white retro dolphins tee-shirt here in my man cave!

“The person you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better make sure you’re someone interesting”

SpringveldtSpringveldtForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 09:08 AM

"Berezo wrote:

Waddle being out makes this game a lot tougher. They will just key on Tyreek the whole game and try to play us like New England did.

Tua is going to shred them, their pass defence is not good at all. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him throw for 350 yards today.

Sep 24, 2023, 09:22 AM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

This is not last year's offense. They have more players who understand the offense.

No question. Cracraft and Berrios look really good in general. Very quick to their spot and Berrios has shown those arrogant hands. Cracraft has flashed big time…. Looks like a different player. I don’t think we are a 2 receiver team anymore.

The mainstream media after Waddle was ruled out has been sticking with a narrative that Surtain will cancel out Tyreek and we have nothing else. Wrong on several levels… For one Surtain doesn’t even travel with the opposition star receiver.

"Vertical Limit wrote:

Im a bit nervous about this game.. even though the broncos are struggling.. they pose a lot of threats.. theyre definitely treating this as a must win game before their season really falls apart.

Ugly or not Lets go get that W dolphins

true this is due or die for them. Of The last 93 teams that started 0-3 only 1 team has made the playoffs.

Anyone else excited about seeing Achane mixed in a bit more this week ? Hopefully he busts of an explosive play or two!!

WIWilkimaniaForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 11:52 AM

"Vertical Limit wrote:

Im a bit nervous about this game.. even though the broncos are struggling.. they pose a lot of threats.. theyre definitely treating this as a must win game before their season really falls apart.

Ugly or not Lets go get that W dolphins

Agreed, the Broncos despite being 0-2 have lost by a combined 3 points so far so we can expect this to be a close game.
No Ahmed and Waddle makes this tougher but I'm hopeful we can do enough to come out with the W.

Deus ex dolphinDeus ex dolphinForum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 12:10 PM

I expect a bit of an ugly win today, like 27-23. I'd love to be wrong and see a 34-13 kind of win.

As fans we can look ahead to the Bills game and having Armstead and Waddle back and healthy next week means giving them more time to heal this weekend.

A terrible play call, terribly executed.

FinatikFinatikStaff
Sep 24, 2023, 12:12 PM

"Deus ex dolphin wrote:

I expect a bit of an ugly win today, like 27-23. I'd love to be wrong and see a 34-13 kind of win.

As fans we can look ahead to the Bills game and having Armstead and Waddle back and healthy next week means giving them more time to heal this weekend.

It’s ugly every week. I got once would like a nice stress free game for once.

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

JJ_79JJ_79Forum Veteran
Sep 24, 2023, 12:43 PM

Pumped already, let’s go Phins just win baby!!!