Week 2 TV Coverage Map

13 replies

k-bayfinfank-bayfinfanForum VeteranOP
Sep 18, 2015, 03:50 AM

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

Whoa, FOX late force feeding the country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 18, 2015, 08:14 AM

"k-bayfinfan wrote:

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

Whoa, FOX late force feeding the country.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its like being back in the 90s when Madden and Summeral were on the Cowboys Network at 4pm every Sunday. So thankful for Sunday Ticket. I'll be really interested in this map next week when I travel to see my parents. Luckily, we're the ONLY AFC game on at 4pm, (I know, really 4:30), so the odds are high I'll get to watch.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 18, 2015, 09:43 AM

Jax is not exactly a huge market, always thought this would be either online, or at a sports bar to catch the game

CDcdnfinfanNew Member
Sep 18, 2015, 10:15 AM

"padre31 wrote:

Jax is not exactly a huge market, always thought this would be either online, or at a sports bar to catch the game

benefits of only three late games on Sunday I guess

only other CBS game is Oakland vs Baltimore.....Which doens't look like a big draw either.

Killer BeesKiller BeesForum Veteran
Sep 18, 2015, 12:38 PM

I hate how they don't give us 2 games @ 1. I wish they showed the pats buffalo game.

Sep 18, 2015, 12:42 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Its like being back in the 90s when Madden and Summeral were on the Cowboys Network at 4pm every Sunday. So thankful for Sunday Ticket. I'll be really interested in this map next week when I travel to see my parents. Luckily, we're the ONLY AFC game on at 4pm, (I know, really 4:30), so the odds are high I'll get to watch.

Bears-Seahawks is on CBS next week as well. Where do your parents live? If it's on the east coast I'm guessing we'll be the game picked.

PHPhinsMondayNitroForum Veteran
Sep 18, 2015, 12:49 PM

NFL Redzone is an alternative if you don't have Sunday Ticket.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 18, 2015, 01:05 PM

"Rocky Raccoon wrote:

Bears-Seahawks is on CBS next week as well. Where do your parents live? If it's on the east coast I'm guessing we'll be the game picked.

Northern WV. Pittsburgh channels. I think its likely. Thanks for the heads up though, Id forgotten that the games are sometimes on the opposite network now.

siradam134siradam134Forum Veteran
Sep 18, 2015, 04:00 PM

without getting into toooo much trouble...can someone pm me privately with some help for QUALITY streams for this game on sunday? I'm able to get Fox where i'll be sunday..but no cbs. Last sunday's stream was...painful! haha.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Sep 18, 2015, 05:48 PM

This is the ONLY time the Dolphins get full coverage in Florida. Wanna know why?

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 18, 2015, 07:27 PM

"54Fins wrote:

This is the ONLY time the Dolphins get full coverage in Florida. Wanna know why?

Because they're playing against Jacksonville, and Tampa plays at 1pm?

shula_guyshula_guyNew Member
Sep 18, 2015, 10:31 PM

damn im stuck in atlanta and the football gods have smiled on me

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

k-bayfinfank-bayfinfanForum Veteran
Sep 19, 2015, 05:14 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Its like being back in the 90s when Madden and Summeral were on the Cowboys Network at 4pm every Sunday. So thankful for Sunday Ticket. I'll be really interested in this map next week when I travel to see my parents. Luckily, we're the ONLY AFC game on at 4pm, (I know, really 4:30), so the odds are high I'll get to watch.

Ah yes what a putrid memory. Back in those days half my platoon was either Dallas cow chipper fans or San Francisco fans hoopin and a hollering down the halls of the barracks. Completely sucked until all the drunk Dallas vs San Fran fist fracas. It seemed like every week in those days

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Sep 19, 2015, 01:36 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Because they're playing against Jacksonville, and Tampa plays at 1pm?

Yeah, it was sarcasm. Over the last several seasons though, I've noticed less and less of the Fins in Florida when it comes to coverage.
Keep an eye out in a couple of weeks. I guarantee the Pats (for ex) will get more regional coverage in FL than the Dolphins. If I lived in the middle of Lake Okeechobee,I'd be set ! :lol: