Week 2 Coverage Map

4 replies

k-bayfinfank-bayfinfanForum VeteranOP
Sep 15, 2016, 03:28 AM

Sorry FinFans... I was busy getting my eardrums chewed and spit out in Seattle. But without further adou ....

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=2

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 15, 2016, 07:03 AM

Greg Gumble and Trent Green are usually a fair crew for coverage of the game. Simms and Nance are basically on the New England payroll they love them so much.

dirtylandrydirtylandryNew Member
Sep 15, 2016, 08:11 AM

looks like the top announcers for the 1:00 cbs games

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of mine and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the website

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 15, 2016, 01:38 PM

"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:

On Inside the NFL before the week 1 game, Phil Simms did a brief segment about how he's sick of everyone getting on Ryan Tannehill. "He's a good player and NOT the problem in Miami." So I like it when he does our games.

Maybe its just because I seem to only remember him doing Fins/Pats games in recent years, but he's as negative as they come for us during those. The Pats can do no wrong.

RickysabeastRickysabeastNew Member
Sep 15, 2016, 01:48 PM

Oh dang I want to beat the Pats sooooooooooooooooo bad.

QUIT WALKING TOWARDS THE CAMERA! https://streamable.com/59t0