Week 15: Dolphins vs Bills
638 replies
Jeff Wilson Jr is inactive. Buffalo currently looks like the ice planet Hoth from Star Wars.
I’m here for whatever this will be. Not expecting good things. Drinking shall ensue regardless of outcome. Phins up.
All I have to say is what a shit hole of an environment to play “football” in. Build a dome there and be done with it.
I don't have a good feeling about this one. Maybe if the weather doesn't go full blown snow I'll feel a bit better... but after the last two weeks and Tua's terrible play and the offense in general... I feel like we're walking into a buzzsaw here tonight.
No Wilson, No Rowe. Our terrible run game just got worse, and our banged up awful secondary just got a whole lot worse too.
That being said, if we can get to Allen early and rattle his cage... that will bode well for us. But if Tua and the offense are as pathetic tonight as they were the last two weeks; this one is over at halftime likely.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
"Berezo wrote:
All I have to say is what a **** hole of an environment to play “football” in. Build a dome there and be done with it.
So... we should build one too then?
Come on... football should be played outside, not in domes regardless of climate.

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
It's not even snowing. Take advantage of our speed on the turf. Let's go
"brandon27 wrote:
So... we should build one too then?
Come on... football should be played outside, not in domes regardless of climate.
Hard disagree here. It’s why Minnesota built a dome. This kinda cold and wind diminishes the product more than just heat.
"Berezo wrote:
Hard disagree here. It’s why Minnesota built a dome. This kinda cold and wind diminishes the product more than just heat.
Really, cuz I watched the week 3 game again last night and watchign Buffalo defenders gassed and laying on the ground every other play was equally frustrating and boring to watch guys that just couldnt give anymore due to heat and humidity, just like how guys can't give it their all in the cold and snow if they're not adapt to it. Home field advantage has always been a part of any sport and it should stay that way IMO

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Football is an outdoor sport. The elements are part of the game.
Jesus.
Of course the OL kills the potential of a drive... Of course...

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
Great start :001_rolleyes:
Tua sails one 10 feet out of bounds to Waddle when Ahmed was in the flat wide open with an easy first down in front of him. I'm sick of watching this guy not see the whole field and making one read. Take what the give you FFS

1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!
LOL. Tua throwing to the sideline. Bro.
If he fails to get a deal done with Tua I'm joining the call for "Grier has to go". -cbrad
We can not abandon the run game.. we can not abandon the run game… please and thank you..
Tua has to prove that he can get to his second read.
Two shitty throws.
Run the damn ball.
If they are going to force Tua to throw to the sideline. The Dolphins are going to have a baaad time.
Just keep running.
If he fails to get a deal done with Tua I'm joining the call for "Grier has to go". -cbrad
The run game looked promising, but Tua seems off yet again. We'll know if the wheels have come off as this game progresses.
A terrible play call, terribly executed.
Holland has had a bad year
Take away the dink from Allen. Tua needs to start dinking.
i don't think anyone is scared of Wilson as a kick returner. I guess they got to get there money somehow but he looks lost back there.
Good start to the game for us. Let's get some points Phins