Week #1 Coverage Map '14

24 replies

k-bayfinfank-bayfinfanForum VeteranOP
Sep 4, 2014, 09:02 AM

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=1

Football is back ladies and gents! Hope you area gets Pats vs Fins coverage!:up::hi5::knucks:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 09:16 AM

Man it's nice to see this thread again!

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Sep 4, 2014, 10:09 AM

Browns v Pitt in my region...seriously

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 10:13 AM

:party:

Nice it's on here!

That's why they play the games!:yes:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 4, 2014, 10:36 AM

Good post, but so glad I don't have to pray to see the game anymore because I have DirecTV. Unfortunately, I don't get to see tonight's Packers/Seahawks game though because the owner of the NBC station and DirecTV are fighting and the channel is blacked out. Bastards.

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Sep 4, 2014, 11:03 AM

We get the Kansas City/Tennessee game, but it doesn't matter, I still have Directv. I may go play golf and watch it later......
Not that excited about the NFL anymore, but come Sunday morning, it may change.

vt_dolfanvt_dolfanSupporter
Sep 4, 2014, 11:05 AM

Huh...so whos the National Game?

Mia New England seems to have the most coverage by far...and we get Gregg Gumble and Trent Green.

The Jets get Nantz and Sims. I thought they were the #1 CBS team.

"The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning"
Pele

ElNinoElNinoNew Member
Sep 4, 2014, 11:09 AM

HEY NETWORKS!! No one in Norfolk likes the Ravens dammit!!! Thank god for sunday ticket.

Also - whats up with Jax/Phi in the middle of Texas?

steveincoloradosteveincoloradoNew Member
Sep 4, 2014, 11:21 AM

"ElNino wrote:

HEY NETWORKS!! No one in Norfolk likes the Ravens dammit!!! Thank god for sunday ticket.

Also - whats up with Jax/Phi in the middle of Texas?

Jax is in the same division as Houston, thats why. its also the reason we out here in Denver are getting the Kansas City game

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 11:25 AM

Thank god for Sunday Ticket.

GalantGalantForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 11:37 AM

Sky Sports 1 :)


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Sep 4, 2014, 11:47 AM

"steveincolorado wrote:

Jax is in the same division as Houston, thats why. its also the reason we out here in Denver are getting the Kansas City game

and philly in dallas's division too.

testing

LarryfinfanLarryfinfanSupporter
Sep 4, 2014, 12:02 PM

Great, it's on here (Charlotte area), but because Directv is fighting with CBS, our local CBS is off the satelite right now...fortunately for me, Sunday Ticket is free this week...hopefully it won't be blacked out because of it being on a local station...that they don't carry right now...either way, I have Game Rewind....

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 12:06 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Thank god for Sunday Ticket.

"You're welcome, bro!"

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Sep 4, 2014, 12:09 PM

"Larryfinfan wrote:

Great, it's on here (Charlotte area), but because Directv is fighting with CBS, our local CBS is off the satelite right now...fortunately for me, Sunday Ticket is free this week...hopefully it won't be blacked out because of it being on a local station...that they don't carry right now...either way, I have Game Rewind....

Charlotte actually is getting Cleveland/Pitt. Just the Greensboro area is getting the game locally. You should be fine on Sunday Ticket.

rdhstlr23rdhstlr23Supporter
Sep 4, 2014, 12:10 PM

I can't believe the game is on here in Chicago with the Bears playing at noon too.

ElNinoElNinoNew Member
Sep 4, 2014, 12:32 PM

"Larryfinfan wrote:

..hopefully it won't be blacked out because of it being on a local station...that they don't carry right now...

It normally is blacked out when they show the game locally. Not sure if they would note the extenuating circumstances. Although sounds like maybe it's not on locally from someone else's post.

TV rules can be such a pain. The worst was when a network would be showing riveting overtime coverage of like the greatest game ever played from the 1pm games, only for Greg Gumble to break in with "Sorry, due to NFL rules we cannot show the game anymore - we'll let you know if they score"...bastards!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 4, 2014, 02:28 PM

"ElNino wrote:

It normally is blacked out when they show the game locally. Not sure if they would note the extenuating circumstances. Although sounds like maybe it's not on locally from someone else's post.

TV rules can be such a pain. The worst was when a network would be showing riveting overtime coverage of like the greatest game ever played from the 1pm games, only for Greg Gumble to break in with "Sorry, due to NFL rules we cannot show the game anymore - we'll let you know if they score"...bastards!

Yeah, its frustrating. I have to watch the locals if the Fins play the Ravens or Washington even though I have Sunday Ticket. It was worse when the locals werent in HD yet. Painful to go from HD to crap.

When I was living in WV, I always had to figure out if there was any chance of seeing Miami. If the Steelers played, then they were on. If they weren't, then the Browns were. If neither team played, then I had a chance, lol.

Claymore95Claymore95Supporter
Sep 4, 2014, 02:53 PM

"Galant wrote:

Sky Sports 1 :)

I hate when it's on Sky, prefer watching it on Gamepass.

SpringveldtSpringveldtForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 03:04 PM

"Claymore95 wrote:

I hate when it's on Sky, prefer watching it on Gamepass.

Just use a European VPN for Gamepass to skip the blackouts if you want to watch that way.

I'll have Skygo on 1 monitor and Gamepass redzone on the other.

54Fins54FinsForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 04:59 PM

Sometimes I wonder...How the hell do they come up with this stuff? :unsure:

FinatikFinatikStaff
Sep 4, 2014, 05:29 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Thank god for Sunday Ticket.

You said it. We get Oakland vs The Jest

Lots of people will tell you what they think about you and what you shouldn't and should do. Not everyone's thoughts are worth consideration. Don't take criticism from anyone who you wouldn't also go to for advice.

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 05:39 PM

Sunday ticket is free for the first week, right?

Dolfan984Dolfan984Forum Veteran
Sep 4, 2014, 05:59 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Thank god for Sunday Ticket.

Seriously. I got Raiders Jets over here.....yuck lol

Ricky Williams - "I will always be a Dolphin."

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Sep 4, 2014, 06:05 PM

"Clark Kent wrote:

Sunday ticket is free for the first week, right?

Yes

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk