1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sethdaddy8, Dec 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Outside of Sunday, today is the most important day of the week. For the last 2 months, Sparano has mentioned how well or how significant our Wednesday practice is/was. Thoughts are with the team today, because the Niners are gonna look to come in here and smack us in the mouth. That can't happen. We set the tone today.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Very good point. Go Phins!

3. GoPhins!

GoPhins! Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Winter Garden, FL
    Yes?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :tongue2:

Sethdaddy8, unluckyluciano and anlgp like this.
  4. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    THIS IS WHERE WE STAND AND THEY DIE, AND SO ON!!

I agree though with your post.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    No way the niners come here and smack us at home, we are not gonna be flat, no way no how. Rhe team has recognized its fate and will be ready to smack them around.

Niners getting a little too much credit and hype over what could be the biggest turnaround in NFL history, singletary gettin some serious publicity{deservedly so} but its slighting our accomplishments.

i love how this game is shaping up from a phsyschological standpoint. I predict our team will wanna rip their heads off by sunday. Our team knows that they owe their fans a good showing for the last game of the year, its like we have'nt been able to connect with them really because they have played poorly defensively at home.. I just hope our fans show up and cheer for them like they deserve it, its a pivitol moment between fan base and team right now. As much as were winning games, our fans that go to the game need to trust their team, so far that has'nt been the case at home.

Lets DO SOMETHIN!.

6. AllianceCollect

AllianceCollect The Beautiful Mrs. AC....

Mar 25, 2008
    Long Island, NY