1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wednesday Morning One-Liners

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Jun 25, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    The Lions are described as having a blue-collar attitude.

Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger says he plans to be a more vocal leader this season: “Because it was a new offense [last season] it’s kind of hard to be too vocal as a leader when you’re not sure what’s going on all the time on offense.”

49ers CB Nate Clements says Marvin Harrison, Chad Johnson, and Randy Moss are the three best receivers he’s faced.

Says Titans DT Albert Haynesworth of his off-season workouts, “I am starting to see some abs down there. It’s kind of funny, I have never discovered those before. I always had that keg, but now I have that six-pack hopefully.”

Joe Iacino,who coined the nickname “Orange Crush” for the 1970s Broncos defense, died Monday in Denver at age 95.

Cowboys TE Jason Witten explains why he has helped out so many local charities: “I’ve been here five years, and now I’m in a position to help now. I’ve got my own family, and I want to give back to the community. I consider this my home now.”
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008