We need to get this disgruntled man from the U home.

24 replies

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum VeteranOP
Jul 29, 2011, 09:08 PM

Phillip Merling
2012 2nd
2013 1st for Frank Gore.

Whadda ya say?

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

GARDENHEADGARDENHEADSupporter
Jul 29, 2011, 09:10 PM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

Phillip Merling
2012 2nd
2013 1st for Frank Gore.

Whadda ya say?

I wouldn't give up a 2012 2nd rounder for Frank Gore!

Tanking is like taking a Greyhound bus cross-country. Sure, it may eventually get you where you want to go, but it’s messy and unpleasant and uncomfortable, it stinks, the entire time you’ll be wishing you weren’t there, and not everybody along for the ride is going to make it to the end. - Quote stolen from Deadspin

2k52k5Forum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 09:10 PM

Are you insane?

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 09:12 PM

Is he even worth that much?? Considering his injury problems.

pacadermng67pacadermng67New Member
Jul 29, 2011, 09:13 PM

Nope...

Tonight, I am riding
As long as I am riding I know that I am alive
As long as I, keep on riding
I know that someday I will finally find my way back home
Until them I roam

Vinny FinsVinny FinsForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 09:13 PM

Frank Gore and Reggie Bush would give us the best tandem in this leaue/

fooball.
futbol.
hockey.

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Jul 29, 2011, 09:15 PM

arent frank gore and ronnie kind of in the same boat with gore only coming out a little better? Same draft class, same age, both were relied upon too heavily to carry lackluster teams and both were ran straight into the ground?

Gore may not have had season ending injuries but hes never been all that healthy

Dolfan4LifeDolfan4LifeForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 09:22 PM

I think the Thomas/Bush combo will be good, if Bush can stay healthy and our coaches won't overuse them! Maybe bring in a another veteran for insurance! If not i'd like to see Thomas getting 15-18 carries and Bush 10-12 carries per game!

Pray for the lost souls, injured and families that have been affected in the Boston Marathon explosion

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Jul 29, 2011, 10:10 PM

Terrible idea. An injury prone back that is beat up and couldn't finish the season.

testing

gilv13gilv13Forum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 10:18 PM

PhinsRDbestPhinsRDbestForum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 10:21 PM

Only if we can trade coaches.

KYKYDolphinFanNew Member
Jul 29, 2011, 10:24 PM

Gore can't stay on the field...we just brought in an RB with suspect durability......theres no reason to target him, other than the fact that he played from the U. Take the homer hat off, and think your offer, and your target....

DisgustipateDisgustipateSupporter
Jul 29, 2011, 10:48 PM

That is a horrifyingly awful deal.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 10:49 PM

pass the weed.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Jul 29, 2011, 10:50 PM

Andre Johnson? Maybe. Gore? **** no.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jul 29, 2011, 10:50 PM

He's also holding out for a new deal, as if this wasn't bad enough already lol

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Jul 29, 2011, 10:51 PM

could be the # 33 and #1 picks if things dont change.

JDelenneJDelenneSupporter
Jul 30, 2011, 12:02 AM

"Vinny Fins wrote:

2012 2nd for Frank Gore.

Whadda ya say?

Maybe...... probably wouldn't even do it for that.

pennphinfanpennphinfanForum Veteran
Jul 30, 2011, 12:05 AM

Jul 30, 2011, 12:08 AM

And people think Ronnie is injury prone.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 30, 2011, 12:10 AM

This is almost as bad as suggesting to move Zach Thomas to safety.....almost.

ADAdamC13New Member
Jul 30, 2011, 12:16 AM

I say no more PUI for you...(Posting Under Influence).

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Jul 30, 2011, 02:09 AM

It's Friday night, so I'm gonna give this one a pass and just hope Vinny was really drunk or stoned when he came up with this idea :lol:

branbranNew Member
Jul 30, 2011, 02:12 AM

wow

byroan;2178644 wrote:

Tannehill could have had more time had Clabo just fell down and forced Mario to step over him.

Alex13Alex13Supporter
Jul 30, 2011, 02:15 AM

i mean just for the fun of the name game, just imagine the announcer "pro set formation....bush and gore in the backfield" thats politics folks