Way too many injuries!!!

2 replies

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Sep 21, 2020, 01:43 PM


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

texanphinatictexanphinaticForum Veteran
Sep 21, 2020, 04:09 PM

I suspect it's going to be a rough year. Will be interesting to see if anyone pulls out because of it.

Underrated side effect is whether injuries will be worse in the college ranks and will elite athletes drop out of that. Personally, I wouldn't chance a high round draft slot, but I get how some guys might feel it can increase their stock to play in a year that other's don't.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Sep 21, 2020, 04:16 PM

Looks like Anthony Barr is done for the year.