1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching GMFB today for the week 1 highlights/topics

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Canadianphinfan, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Yeah i know i should not expect anything other than the great Aaron Rodgers "return from injury" to lead the packers to a comeback win over the bears, the "yawn" patriots highlights (cause its important to see numerous footage of Brady passing the football to Gronk every week right?) As well as highlights from the tie game correct?
    Lets not forget the ryan fitzpatrick highlights of the only time in his career he will have ever passed for 400 yards or more. And yes the cowboys highlights cause they scored 8 points...

All this and there was a minute (maybe?) highlight of the Longest game in NFL history which they didn't even mention that amazing 101yard TD return by Grant.
    This game had it all! Only the packers game would make sense to show those highlights before any other game, i get it, but c'mon really?
    We will soon not only be the team to watch but the team to look out for, and still no respectfull NFL coverage.