1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washington Post Exclusive

Discussion in '2010 GM League Forum' started by Tony Kornheiser, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Tony Kornheiser

Tony Kornheiser Goodnight Canada

Jan 19, 2010
    Washington, D.C.
    So I say to Cher, if you want to do this, you better shave that thing first. Oh excuse me hello. As previously rumored, Bruce Allen is out as the Washington Redskins Gm and in step Skull Destroyer. Redskin fans worldwide rejoice as the change they hoped for came to fruition after a boner-killing 4-12 season. While Bruce Allen was an instant improvement over the bug eyed puppet figure GM Vinny Cerrato who had just recently "resigned", Skull Destroyer was at the top of Daniel Snyder wish list and we all know he gets whats on his wish list. I was lucky enough to meet up with them as they spent a round on the golf course this morning. Here's some dialogue:

Snyder: Well Mr. Skull Destroyer, I...

SKD: Let me stop you there, its just Skull Destroyer.
    Snyder: Skull Destroyer, I am tired of everyone hating me. Please make it stop. Wah Wah Wah.
    SKD: Well Mr. Snyder, thats...
    Snyder: Call me your majesty.

SKD: Your majesty, thats why I am here. You got to take a step back though brah, let me worry about the football and you just worry about Six flags and Johnny Rockets and whatever else you own.
    Snyder: This pleases me.
    SKD: I literally can see that. Gross.

I was able to get a quick word in with Skull Destroyer where I asked him how about he was going to rebuild this franchise. He answered "well of course I will build through the draft...SIKE this is washington bro. I am here to overspend on aging free agents. Why fix something that isnt broke. One Love". He then spanked me and left to get IHOPs all you can eat pancakes which are back for a limited time.