Warrant Out for Odell B.

1 reply

GalantGalantForum VeteranOP
Jan 16, 2020, 03:15 PM

Seems a bit petty... then again, it looks like he gives the cop attitude as a follow up, not the best plan.


"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Jan 16, 2020, 03:21 PM
"Galant wrote:

Seems a bit petty... then again, it looks like he gives the cop attitude as a follow up, not the best plan.

If he didn't want his butt slapped he shouldn't have been wearing such tight pants

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty