1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

War Room NFL Matchup Miami vs Jets

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
  2. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Good points.
    I've gotta feeling that Beck wil lthrow his first pick tommorow, it will be to rhodes.
    But our line really improved.
    So runing straight at the jets line could be good.

3. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    I'm really worried about this game. The Jets have a winning streak against us, and those 28 points we put up against them earlier this season came on the shoulders of Ronnie Brown. We don't have that elite running game now. I'm sure Gado and Cobbs can combine to show competency and persistence, but that's not the same as having the 3rd-best running back in the NFL willing your offense down the field.

Damn, I hope Beck shows some Marino-like qualities tomorrow. Maybe we can win the game with a fake spike and a throw to Ginn.

4. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    Well I actually think we are going to win this one. Without naming each player involved, I am predicting the following...

Miami Offense:
    295 yards passing
    2 TD passes
    1 rushing TD
    155 yards rushing
    1 INT or fumble
    1 sack taken

Miami Defense:
    205 yards passing
    1 TD passes
    1 rushing TD
    105 yards rushing
    1 INT
    3 sacks
    1 field goal

Miami wins 21 - 17

5. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    Jets Keys For Success

1. Run at Jason Taylor.

What has happened here is with R Wright and Joey Porter stopping the run on the strongside, the last few weeks team have been breaking off big plays running to their left (most teams run most of the time to their right or strongside) over Jason Taylor and Pope.

R.Wright is playing better then Matt Roth was at the DE spot and Joey Porter is learning to play Strongside OLB having a TE in his face.

Part of it is simply weight, Wright and Porter weigh more then JT and Pope do.

Dolphins Keys For Success

1. Use more counters and traps.
    2. Throw deep to Ted Ginn Jr.

Both of these are possible due to the condition of the field and the weather. A nice sunny day with a firm field and little wind could mean a lot of offensive chances for Ginn and our RB's including L.Booker.

6. dolphan117

dolphan117 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    It sure will be nice to see what Beck can do in passing conditions, looking forward to it big time.

7. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box