1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Weapons of Fate- Demo= Awesome

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by TheAnswer385, Mar 7, 2009.

1. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    I just got done playing it and I must say that it is awesome. The gameplay was extremely fun and the graphics were really nice too. There were some bad camera angles though that hopefully they will fix. I'm surprised no one here has posted anything about it yet. so far from what I've played of the demo I would say it's a game to spend 60 on however I don't know what the multiplayer will be like. So check the demo out... the game comes out on the 24th of this month I believe.

Ducken and McLovin like this.
  2. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    I DLed it but have yet to give it a try. I'll probably check it out later tonight
    Posted via Mobile Device

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  3. Firesole

Firesole Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    so I checked it out last night. I didn't find it fun in the least. I thought the graphics were pretty lame, and the game play itself was mediocre. Everytime I used the knife it would cut away to the same cut scene, which is pretty lame. The only thing I did find interesting was that you can curve a bullet, but I didn't figure out how to do it before I deleted the demo. I couldn't recommend anyone spending $60 for this game........but on Friday I'll have RE5 and ready for coop.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mor911

mor911 pooping

Nov 25, 2007
    Austin, TX
    i looked at videos... it looked too lame to try lol

But i'll give it a go because you say it's awesome.

TheAnswer385 likes this.