1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waking up on Sunday morning..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bumrush, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    With knots in my stomach. Excited. Eyes wide open. Dreaming of what a victory will do for our season and playoff chances. Thinking of how our franchise QB is going to play against the same QB, that half a year ago, people were hoping we would lose games to snatch.

Isn't it great to have hope? Hope that that we are finally, after years of trading away picks, delaying the inevitable rebuilding projects and being run by men that were more interested in saving their jobs than doing what right, that we finally have a team built for long term success? Can anyone deny that home field playoff advantage will be coming to the Miami Dolphins once again (sooner than later, but probably not this year), after 20 years of not even being able imagine what a playoff bye felt like? Enjoy this team fellas. We are witnessing the rebirth of this franchise, and this feeling of apprehension, joy, fear and hope will only grow as this team continues to develop through this year and next.

Despite how much I love other sports, there is no feeling better than watching the Dolphins succeed and play at a high level. I can't even imagine what a Super Bowl victory would mean to this fanbase.

Let's knock em dead today and prove to the NFL that this 3-13 team cannot be taken lightly!

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Grown *** men all throughout the front 7 Rush....dudes are no joke..if they can contain Luck, I don't know if I will be able to be contained..

I only have love for one sports team..always has always will be.

Alex13 and Bumrush like this.
  3. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011
    Our defense is allowing a 26.4 3rd down percentage right now. That is ridiculous and that's suprising to me because I'm used to watching our team be stout on 1st and 2nd then give up the 3rd and long like usual. Were gettin off the field 3 out of 4 times, that's crazy. We really need to rattle this rookie, contain him and do our best to keep the ball out of wayne's hands if we wanna pull off a win on the road.

hell yeah, Let's get it done today. How pretty does 5-3 look?

Bumrush and dolfan32323 like this.
  4. BayAreaFinFan

BayAreaFinFan D'oh Club Member

Jul 20, 2010
    San Francisco
    That seemed like that was our MO on defense the last couple of years lock down on 1st and 2nd then give up a huge 3rd down play. Not anymore these guys can play for 4 downs and 4 quarters. It's a great thing to watch.

5. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

According to Sapp on NFL GameDay, the last time a team has such a good 3rd down percentage was the Raiders in 1980. Wow, I knew we were good this year on the 3rd down but that is crazy.

Coyle is doing a hell of a job.

6. Ronnie Bass

Ronnie Bass Luxury Box Luxury Box

Dec 19, 2007
    Hope keeps life flowing. Go Dolphins! Can't watch today but will follow best I can.

7. Springveldt

Springveldt Season Ticket Holder

Wish I had never posted this now. 3rd and 10, 12, 14, 16 and 20 given up today I believe. Unbelievably poor, one extreme to another.

jsizzle likes this.
  8. Killer Bees

Killer Bees Bringin' the Ruckus

Aug 14, 2011

yeah me too, we jinxed it for sure
    :sad: