Wake and Crowder on Wake's OT sack

20 replies

padre31padre31Luxury BoxOP
Oct 17, 2010, 06:29 PM

YouTube - Miami Minute: Players discuss Wake's overtime sack in Green Bay

or

http://jeffdarlingtonsports.com/miami_minute.html

Listen to Channing talk some smack to Wake about that sack..:D

brandon27brandon27Supporter
Oct 17, 2010, 06:33 PM

:lol: crowder cracks me up. I thought he played well today too.

Wow, didnt realize what kind of physical freak Wake is, those neck muscles are massive, he looks like the hulk :lol: Hell of a game by him today. Love to see him do that weekly the rest of the year.

Nice to hear Dansby saying he's alright too.


1972 Miami Dolphins-The ONLY undefeated team in NFL history!!!

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 17, 2010, 06:35 PM

"But I tapped his shoulder as he went down man, maybe I can steal one from Wake.."

:chuckle:

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 17, 2010, 06:37 PM

Wake has a HUGE sack indeed.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

CitizenSnipsCitizenSnipsNew Member
Oct 17, 2010, 06:39 PM

crowder, i love you. Your no Zach thomas, but you're funnier.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 17, 2010, 06:40 PM

I was about as religious as Dansby was at that moment...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Oct 17, 2010, 07:15 PM

Great to hear Dansby is OK.

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 17, 2010, 11:07 PM

"brandon27 wrote:

:lol: crowder cracks me up. I thought he played well today too.

Wow, didnt realize what kind of physical freak Wake is, those neck muscles are massive, he looks like the hulk :lol: Hell of a game by him today. Love to see him do that weekly the rest of the year.

Nice to hear Dansby saying he's alright too.

Imo, the best, most symmetrical physique in the league..absolutely flawless body from a genetic standpoint...You should see this dude's rhomboid's..

dolfan22dolfan22Supporter
Oct 18, 2010, 12:58 AM

DJ , today in the game day chat room, there were comments of Henne perhaps losing some lb's ... thought of you bud !

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 18, 2010, 01:05 AM

"dolfan22 wrote:

DJ , today in the game day chat room, there were comments of Henne perhaps losing some lb's ... thought of you bud !

he got better this offseason but there's still a lot of room for improvement..

STSteven-ONew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 01:20 AM

still kinda new to this site... is this miami minute a weekly thing?

TrowaTrowaNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 01:39 AM

I think Aaron Rogers has grounds for an assault charge on Wake after that game.

MerauderMerauderNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:35 AM

Wake looks like he could fight in the UFC. Rampage 2.0

JMORGAN6977JMORGAN6977New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 09:57 AM

Is it me or does Crowder look like he belongs in a Geico commercial?

Wake those freakin Delts are freakish. It looks like your shoulders have shoulders!!!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 18, 2010, 10:00 AM

By any means necessary

...Cameron Wake is an absolute man-mountain of beast.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

AbideN703AbideN703New Member
Oct 18, 2010, 10:05 AM

I love Edward Norton and all (Mark Ruffalo too I guess) but Wake needs to be the next actor in the HULK!

HellweedHellweedForum Veteran
Oct 18, 2010, 10:58 AM

I love it when Wake gets so low that he uses his hand(s) when going around the corner. He looks like some sort of spider, or creature crawling. Amazing.


Whatever lurks ahead, grievous abominations and disorder, you and me walk into it together. like always...

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Oct 18, 2010, 11:06 AM

Well not thread worthy itself, but you can see with Channing's cutting up and with this photo, that the Dolphins were really happy with the win:

That is Ronnie Brown rubbing Ricky Williams' bald head..

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 18, 2010, 12:16 PM

"Hellweed wrote:

I love it when Wake gets so low that he uses his hand(s) when going around the corner. He looks like some sort of spider, or creature crawling. Amazing.

I know right..that 4 point stance is some animal sh$#

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 18, 2010, 12:20 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Well not thread worthy itself, but you can see with Channing's cutting up and with this photo, that the Dolphins were really happy with the win:

That is Ronnie Brown rubbing Ricky Williams' bald head..

that's some bromance they got goin...cute...lol....now id like to see them bring a little nastiness to the table.

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Oct 18, 2010, 04:04 PM

all good stuff...

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -