Video Game Deals thread
661 repliesPinned
2nded
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Well I have been searching for a 360 and Dell.com has both the Pro and Elite (Holiday Bundle-Indiana Jones Lego/Kung Fu Panda--not impressive but hey they're free) on sale.
If you sign up for a Dell Preferred Account and follow the instructions included in this link the Elite will cost you $286 and the Pro $228. Phenomenal deals for either system. The deal lasts until this Thursday June 11 and from what I have read on the site these have the Falcon chipsets which are supposedly the second best out there behind Jasper. If this is true I'm not sure but for the Elite usually being $399 and the Pro $299 these are quite the deal.
Link:
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/21445
Edit: The deal is now $250 for an Elite Holiday Bundle and $223 for a Pro. :woot:
New link:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
only the 360s that are the re5 edition and new arcades are jaspers. you can tell before buying because their model numbers are like "xgx" or something where falcons are "qga" or something.
"#1 fan wrote:
only the 360s that are the re5 edition and new arcades are jaspers. you can tell before buying because their model numbers are like "xgx" or something where falcons are "qga" or something.
Yeah that's what the posters on slickdeals said (but they said only the new arcades have the jasper so who knows). Frankly to me it doesn't make a huge difference because I know if I get a 360 the RROD is inevitable, my choice is if I even want to go through that (thus why I haven't bought one yet). Luckily it will only be my filler system in between when the PS3 bores me, but nevertheless those are great deals for anyone. :up:
Also thanks for the info. :up:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Target is running Buy 2 get 1 free on all PS3, PS2, and PSP games this week. If you haven't picked up Infamous yet, I'd say now would be a great time (maybe along with UFC).
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"sking29 wrote:
Yeah that's what the posters on slickdeals said (but they said only the new arcades have the jasper so who knows). Frankly to me it doesn't make a huge difference because I know if I get a 360 the RROD is inevitable, my choice is if I even want to go through that (thus why I haven't bought one yet). Luckily it will only be my filler system in between when the PS3 bores me, but nevertheless those are great deals for anyone. :up:
Also thanks for the info. :up:
yeah, i got that info from new egg and slick deals. i'm in the same boat with the ps3. love the ps3 and the more i read about 360s they turn me off (especially after having my roommate's 360 rrod on me).
supposedly jaspers are quieter though and use less energy.
"#1 fan wrote:
yeah, i got that info from new egg and slick deals. i'm in the same boat with the ps3. love the ps3 and the more i read about 360s they turn me off (especially after having my roommate's 360 rrod on me).
supposedly jaspers are quieter though and use less energy.
Agreed. I love the $286 price I quoted for the Elite but all the stuff I would have to buy extra to get it running like my PS3 (wireless, self charging controller, online gaming, etc.) would cost more than another PS3 and that's not counting games. :pity:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Great deal on buy.com (you can pay with paypal) on xbox live 12 month cards, it's only 33.99.
They typically run $50.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
80 GB PS3 for $350 (regularly $400) is Amazon's deal of the day today.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27/104-8648929-8844709?tag=slickdeals
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Great deal on buy.com (you can pay with paypal) on xbox live 12 month cards, it's only 33.99.
They typically run $50.
:woot: That just saved me about $20. Which could be Mass Effect. :yes:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
"sking29 wrote:
:woot: That just saved me about $20. Which could be Mass Effect. :yes:
You haven't gotten Mass effect yet?:eek:
Wait....You have a 360 now?


"Get Up And Go wrote:
You haven't gotten Mass effect yet?:eek:
Wait....You have a 360 now?
Just got one today, but it won't arrive until a week from now. The Dell deal I posted and some other deals around the web. :yes:
I have a lot to catch up on and I have been using the thread Muscle made about 360 exclusives to catch up. :yes:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
"sking29 wrote:
Just got one today, but it won't arrive until a week from now. The Dell deal I posted and some other deals around the web. :yes:
I have a lot to catch up on and I have been using the thread Muscle made about 360 exclusives to catch up. :yes:
When you setup a gamertag, let us know:up:


"Get Up And Go wrote:
When you setup a gamertag, let us know:up:
Sure and if it's available I'm sure it will be the same as my PSN name. :up:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Amazon XBox live: Uno,Puzzle Fighter HD, Street Fighter II' HF (Buy one, Gift one Free)
Amazon has Buy one, Gift one on three Xbox live games. You get one for yourself and one of the same game for a friend:
Uno - $5
Puzzle Fighter HD - $10
Street Fighter II' HF - $10
Buy one, gift another free [amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_84592011_1?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&docId=1000388501&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=03J8G0468AAZ2X6NV7ZB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=481815751&pf_rd_i=979417011
"Give the gift of an Xbox LIVE Arcade game to a friend and get a little something for yourself! Today only, Monday, June 15, 2009, when you buy Puzzle Fighter HD, UNO, or Street Fighter II' HF, you'll not only get one Xbox LIVE code, but you'll receive a Amazon.com promo code that you can gift to a friend. That means you get your code today and then on Tuesday, June 16, you'll receive an email that you can forward to a friend allowing them to get the same game you bought, free. That means crazy multiplayer battles that you'll both be talking about for days to come. Supplies are limited for this promotion, so order yours before we run out! Limit one code purchase per household."
I'd do this had I not just bought Puzzle Fighter 2 days ago.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Amazon XBox live: Uno,Puzzle Fighter HD, Street Fighter II' HF (Buy one, Gift one Free)
Amazon has Buy one, Gift one on three Xbox live games. You get one for yourself and one of the same game for a friend:Uno - $5
Puzzle Fighter HD - $10
Street Fighter II' HF - $10Buy one, gift another free [amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_84592011_1?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&docId=1000388501&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=03J8G0468AAZ2X6NV7ZB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=481815751&pf_rd_i=979417011"Give the gift of an Xbox LIVE Arcade game to a friend and get a little something for yourself! Today only, Monday, June 15, 2009, when you buy Puzzle Fighter HD, UNO, or Street Fighter II' HF, you'll not only get one Xbox LIVE code, but you'll receive a Amazon.com promo code that you can gift to a friend. That means you get your code today and then on Tuesday, June 16, you'll receive an email that you can forward to a friend allowing them to get the same game you bought, free. That means crazy multiplayer battles that you'll both be talking about for days to come. Supplies are limited for this promotion, so order yours before we run out! Limit one code purchase per household."
I'd do this had I not just bought Puzzle Fighter 2 days ago.
Stitches, if you are getting this, I am your friend, right? :shifty:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
If I wouldn't have got it the other day, I'd have totally given you the code for the other one.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
If I wouldn't have got it the other day, I'd have totally given you the code for the other one.
Your next deal/beta code you better have me first on the list. :wink2:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Buy 2 get 1 Free at gamestop this weekend. Works online right now I think.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
"Stitches wrote:
Buy 2 get 1 Free at gamestop this weekend. Works online right now I think.
I wish that had of been out a week ago. :pity:
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it." --Albert Einstein
Also, you can get 4000pt XBOX live cards on ebay between $30-33 last I checked (earlier today I got 3 for $90.99).
You can find 1600pt cards for $15.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
Empire Total war 25$ Until Monday
http://store.steampowered.com/app/10500/
Its part of steams weekend review.
For anyone really into Street Fighter 4, arcade fighters, or just collecting in general, Capcom has their SFIV standard edition and tournament edition fightsticks back in stock. The TE edition sticks use Sanwa parts, and is supposed to be a 1:1 experience compared to the SFIV arcade unit controls.
These were very hard to find as recent as this week, so you could always get on and try selling on ebay if you were into that sort of thing.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
http://deals.ebay.com/deals?afepn=5335869999&campid=5335869999&PID=1225267
A 12 month subscription card will be ebay's deal of the day tomorrow starting at 11am EST for $27.99
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU