V tech lineman loses fingertip during game; keeps playing

6 replies

FinfangirlFinfangirlLuxury BoxOP
Oct 11, 2010, 04:42 PM

http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/2010/10/11/greg-nosal-loses-finger-tip-keeps-playing/?ncid=txtlnkusspor00000002

According to the Richmond Times-Dispatch, Nosal's finger got stuck between two helmets, severing it from the middle of the fingernail up. The missing piece was found inside Nosal's glove

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Oct 12, 2010, 04:27 PM

Just saw that. Man, that's hardcore. I'm not gonna lie, I woulda' passed out.

mor911mor911Forum Veteran
Oct 12, 2010, 04:41 PM

Holy Crap!

yesssssssssssssssssss

Fin D;2829671 wrote:

As mor wisely said

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 12, 2010, 04:43 PM

Ouch.

Heisman

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

ConuficusConuficusLuxury Box
Oct 13, 2010, 12:04 AM

If a coach ever questions his dedication or effort this guy truly does have the right to kick the coach in the nuts. Thats insane, Ronnie Lott had a week to decide what to do, this guy did it on the damn fly.

That guy is tougher than me......by ****ing 200 miles. Damn, no way. I love the game but when I start losing appendages I need to sit out for a play.

RunRickyRunRunRickyRunNew Member
Oct 14, 2010, 12:08 PM

that is disgusting.

HOPE HE GETS DRAFTED---Even as it's a token mr. irrelevant. He's earned it.

Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Oct 14, 2010, 01:24 PM

Thats rough...fingertips are so full of nerves that had to hurt even worse than it sounds..tough SOB right there "tape it up!"..wow.