1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USA Today Inside Slant 10/2

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Inside Slant - USATODAY.com

"Tight ends have had big days against us and that's something we're working on, just continuing to get our guys to understand where we're being threatened, where we're being attacked and how we have to defend it," Chargers coach Norv Turner said Wednesday. "There's no question that Miami has done a great job with the tight ends to this point. They do a great job finding them and getting the ball to them. I don't think anyone is going to fool Chad. I don't think there's anything he hasn't seen, so we just have to continue to be sound in what we're doing."

While Chargers corners Antonio Cromartie and Quentin Jammer are solid, the safety combo of Eric Weddle and Clinton Hart are beatable, and one of them will need to help the strongside backer cover Fasano.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  2. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    It is the safeties that are the weak link in the SD defense. Actually anyone up the middle not named Jamal Williams is not somebody who you'd gameplan against. Neither safety is very physical, and it may prove to be a long day for them if we can get either Ronnie or Ricky to the second level with any consistency.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I agree bro.:wink2:

4. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I just mentioned this same thing in the cloum I submit to Muck every week. Then someone posts this,...........:lol:

No wonder no one reads my drivel...........:cry:

:tongue:

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    Sorry Brother!:hi5: I read it.:knucks:

6. Conuficus

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    I'm just kidding - trust me.

I don't worry about that stuff to be honest. I'm gonna post it anyways. Take that you people who want sound opinions over flights of hops induced euphoria.

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Other than a couple INTs how solid has their WRs been? Not very I don't think.

8. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

SD has certainly struggled this season being up and down so far...hope this is another down week. The thing is, when we got NE down, they didn't have the drive to come back, this team does and has shown that this season...on paper we can't beat them, but then again the games aren't played on paper...

I think the big difference is that this week we are facing Rivers, a very solid..if not very good QB...Either way, I just hope we don't completely tank things like we did against Arizona...just play solidly and we stand a chance...