1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urban Meyer

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by Fin-Omenal, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Has bought a home in Upper Arlington wich is 5 minutes from myself and 10 minutes from the horseshoe...

Coming on the heels of all this Tressel drama it has the town in chaos, half the people are hoping its to coach the other half hope its not.

Me? I believe Meyer would at some point with all his ties love to coach here at Ohio State and maybe he IS biding his time or maybe he just wanted to move back to this area that IS nice despite the BS weather and his daughter attends OSU....

IS this all a coincidence?

2. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    IS this April 1st?

MikeHoncho and alen1 like this.
  3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    yes, yes it is.

4. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    This is actually true.

5. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Fin-O I already told you I thought that he would be the next head coach of OSU but I don't know when it will be. Maybe not for a few years tho

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  6. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Well their is certainly no hurry, Tressel has done a decent job recruiting the south....Meyer would improve that a little and improve the playcalling aswell.

Curious if that offense would hurt the "In State" recruiting though ecspecially on offense as Ohio puts out some damn good RB's and OL.