UDFA DT AJ Francis "The Biggest 3 Minutes of My Life"

13 replies

Dolfan4LifeDolfan4LifeForum VeteranOP
May 3, 2013, 07:53 PM

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's goooooo!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaV75GgG4n8

Pray for the lost souls, injured and families that have been affected in the Boston Marathon explosion

SICKSICKForum Veteran
May 3, 2013, 07:57 PM

Ha! That's so cool!

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
May 3, 2013, 09:22 PM

Awesome

pocolocopocolocoSupporter
May 3, 2013, 09:26 PM

The N word was yelled repeatedly when I proposed as well.

TooGoodForDezTooGoodForDezNew Member
May 4, 2013, 08:54 AM

Wow, that's incredible! Wish him the best!

banned

LarryfinfanLarryfinfanSupporter
May 4, 2013, 10:31 AM

"Dolfan4Life wrote:

Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's goooooo!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaV75GgG4n8

Good for the kid, no matter what happens with the Fins or his football career, I wish him all the happiness. I really don't know a thing about the kid as far as football goes, but I do like his style...

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
May 4, 2013, 10:42 AM

What a blessing to watch, wish him tremendous success with the Dolphins and in his upcoming marriage. Seems like a class act to me, God bless him!

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

RickyBobbyRickyBobbyNew Member
May 4, 2013, 01:06 PM

Saw that ealier. Great day for him

BpkBpkLuxury Box
May 4, 2013, 03:00 PM

That makes me really hope the kid makes the team....

I'm still not putting him on my 53 man roster prediction thread post.

But I REALLY want to be wrong!

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
May 4, 2013, 03:13 PM

Well, he is a very good DT, or was at Maryland, so he has a reasonable chance to make the roster.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

SAsandcastleForum Veteran
May 8, 2013, 08:02 AM

In this article, it states that he was training for the draft in Davie and that is grandfather was a big fan of the 70's Dolphins.

Not So FastNot So FastForum Veteran
May 8, 2013, 12:15 PM

I could see this guy beating Vaughn Martin for a roster spot. I hope he makes it.

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
May 8, 2013, 01:36 PM

"sandcastle wrote:

In this article, it states that he was training for the draft in Davie and that is grandfather was a big fan of the 70's Dolphins.

If he makes the team, he'll easily be the Dolphin with the hottest GF/wife. :)

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
May 8, 2013, 01:37 PM

"Not So Fast wrote:

I could see this guy beating Vaughn Martin for a roster spot. I hope he makes it.

Or perhaps Kheeston Randall.

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice