1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UCF to visit Dolphins Stadium to play Canes

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by GISH, May 7, 2008.

1. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    UCF is schedule to play the UM Canes on October 11, 2008 in Dolphin Stadium.

Anyone interested in going? I'd love to give some Canes fans a piece of my mind. :D

EDIT: The Dolphins are away that week, so we won't be able to have a doubleheader. But I'd love to travel to Miami and spread some UCF pride.

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    :theu:

3. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    the who?

4. Oboy

Oboy Premium Member Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Does UCF have anyone coming back of note? I mean I know they lost their stud RB... (not trying to talk smack, just really do not know)

5. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I really don't know either. This is my first year at UCF. I transfered here after football season was over. I really didn't give a crap about UCF until I got here. I was looking forward to watching Kevin Smith play and this year, but he declared for the draft 2 days after I got here. But I'll be at every home game, and maybe a few road games. Anyone from site site is welcome to join me.

6. UCF sports are a blast, this past season was one of the best years I've experienced as a sports fan. I'll be starting my JR year in fall. Gameday atmosphere is phenomenal. We lost Kevin Smith, and now his replacement Philip Smith to injury, but we have a fantastic RB class coming in. If the QB play can hold up, we should have another fantastic season, and hopefully beat the geographically challenged school to the west of us this year.

Look out for a UCF tailgate @ dolphin stadium in october.. I know plans are in the works, for something big.. I guess it depends on the ticket sales.

If you're ever looking for a UCF message board, UCFSports.com is a great place to go.

GISH likes this.