1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U guys think there's a good chance that..

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CamSucks, Dec 10, 2007.

Tags:
  1. CamSucks

CamSucks New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Meuller & Cam are gone by the end of the season and they hire Cowher and draft McFadden?:thumbup:

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Who knows honestly, my dream is that Cam is gone, Cowher is hired and Bill Parcells takes over the GM job..

We trade some aging defensive players for draft picks, and Trade Ronnie brown and draft Mcfadden..

3. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007

No!

I do think there is a significant chance that moronic statements will continue to be made as it pertains to the future of this team though. :thumbup:

4. Nublar7

Nublar7 Senior Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Cam will be gone, Mueller will stay, Cowher won't come, they will trade the pick or draft Dorsey, so probably no McFadden.

My guess for new head coach? Wayne will want a big name this time. So expect Schottenheimer, Parcells or Carrol strolling the sidelines in 08'.

5. CamSucks

CamSucks New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Hey buddy..would u leave these forums if it happens?:thumbup:

6. Zod

Zod Ruler of the Universe

Nov 25, 2007
    [admin] Do not call other members names! [/admin]

I'll leave in March when conditioning starts back up. Until then you are stuck with me. :thumbup:

7. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Sub Pending Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Why are we drafting a running back #1?

8. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    yea that makes me wounder why they want that to Ronnie Brown was having a Pro Bowl season and we need More things then just a RB and there are alot of good RB in this years draft so if Miami wants to draft a RB i say do it in a later round

9. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Well first of all, Ronnie most likely will NOT be ready by the start of the season (yea its an assumption . . . but these things can take 12 months) . . . also Ronnie is in his 4th year of a 5th year deal . . . he is expendable if Mcfadden is the truth . . . and has trade value despite the injury . . . people act like we got Ronnie last year and that he is in a 6 year deal.

I mean we have to see, there are so many things that ARE going to happen between now and the draft . . . I dunno man.