1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitter Battle (Ravens/Bengals)

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by byroan, Sep 14, 2010.

1. byroan

byroan Giggity Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box

Nov 25, 2007
    NC
    Sometimes I wonder if these guys are serious. :lol:

OchoCinco had his wisdom teeth taking out and here's the battle between him and Willis McGahee. I think Mcgahee deleted some of his tweets. McClain also chimes in.

OGOchocinco @23McGahee bruh dont pull a Rex Ryan and write a check yo *** cant cash, i will play defense this week just to hit you in yo mouth fool!!!!

OGOchocinco @23McGahee STFU before i cave your face in with my fist boy, when i touch the field this sunday its gone be a reality show, ultimate catches

OGOchocinco @23McGahee you know i aint wrapped up to tight, i had my wisdom teeth pulled today with no sedation, be careful messin with crazy folk!!!

23Mcgahee @OGOchoCinco Chad stop lying about you got your wisdom teeth pulled wit no sedation,u not on (wwf) raw you don't have to lie to kick it

OGOchoCinco @23McGahee aight this shh done got personal, when i see you on the field i am going straight to the jaw, i will take the fine 4 beatin u up

LeRonMcClain33 @OGOchoCinco c'mon maboi you can't go at my running back @23McGahee like that!!!

OGOchoCinco @LeRonMcClain33 i will whoop yo *** to!!!!

LeRonMcClain33 @OGOchoCinco it's gonna take you and and a few more bengals for that task ya feel me!!! You don't want bringdapain McClain, #thinkaboutit

OGOchoCinco @LeRonMcClain33 dont give a flying f_ck about your lil slogan, bring the pain crap, GTFOH, you and anybody else got a problem see me sunday

LeRonMcClain33 @OGOchoCinco well having saying that I'll see ya Sunday!! Put cha big boy pads on too not the high school ones ya feel me!! Go Ravens!!

OGOchoCinco @LeRonMcClain33 thats funny because i still wear my highschool pads every sunday, i wear 15-16 size small Power shoulderpads #gobengals

Starry31, King Felix and RickyBobby like this.
  2. RickyBobby

RickyBobby VIP DIY

Sep 22, 2009
    Palm beach
    funny as hell..Bring the pain Mclain

3. King Felix

King Felix chasing the high Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    I CanT FeeL MY FacE
    ochocinco>>>

4. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Hah, sounds like a couple buddies trash talkin

5. Desides

Desides Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Whatever, just as long as McGahee doesn’t steal touchdowns from Rice. :shifty:

RickyBobby likes this.