1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True state of the economy

Discussion in 'Economics and Financials' started by DaFish, Mar 23, 2009.

1. DaFish

DaFish Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  2. Jaj

Jaj Registered

Mar 23, 2008
    Los Angeles
    It is clear that this country needs some time of produce to raise us out of this hell-hole. I'm not sure what it is, but these fixes here and there won't do it they just won't do it.

gafinfan likes this.
  3. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Thats why China will probably eventually take over as the world leading economy.

Their system is based on savings while ours is based on credit .We like to spend money before we earn it.

Not me though.I have never bought anything on credit .If I cant pay cash for it I convince myself I cant afford it.Yes including cars and houses.

anlgp likes this.
  4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I can sum this up in two words. Watch.

True state of the economy = "we're ****ed"

5. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

We have a way to get out of this mess but only more spending just increases the problem and assures that China will one day SOON will own us.

We are no longer a world supplier, save for food, we are now only an end user!

2socks likes this.
  6. 2socks

2socks Rebuilding Since 1973

Nov 27, 2008
    Atlanta
    This administration is on it's way to crushing the USA. This country will be changed for the worse. We may never be able to recover except a recession so deep most people won't know what to do!!!!