1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

true feelings after the game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinatic8818, Dec 2, 2007.

1. phinatic8818

phinatic8818 New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    guys so i went to the game today and i went with an attitude that i knew we were gonna win i had that feeling since the kickoff o by the way i went to the stadium sry should have mentioned that anyways it was scorching hot but i was going all out because my fins were playing. i had to take all the violent insult from jet fans anyway as we moved into the half i was thinking to myself man this is gonna be a hell of game!!but no!!!not for the fins!!it turned out to be the biggest turnaround in attitude the fins defense and offense both seem to be watching the game with the fans while the jets ran left and right. now what did i see that you didnt see much in tv or radio was thei players attitude towards playing one more quarter. there was no need to win or to try . o the fans didnt pay that much to go there we dont support them like crazy when there 0-11 we dont deserve nothing better . how do i feel? this is bs and i hate it i wanna see change and not exactly players or personnel.ATTITUDE AND HEART. i dont need to see player interviews where they say that they will play great game o right the record doesnt say much. now i understan john beck is a rook but wouldnt the rest of the team try to maybe give him some sort of security o no not the fins not in 2007-2008

a sad and hurt dolphin fan

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  2. marco_r31

marco_r31 New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    i noticed that too no heart

3. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    rem manning thrwe 28 INTS his rookie year.

4. sweeper

sweeper New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    only diff. there whole offense is built around 1st rounders....TE, LT, 2 WR at the time and now 3 WR (gonzo), a QB, RB, and so forth. miami has ZERO 1st round offensive players but 3 and one barely broke out this year, and 2 are rookies. oo ya carey is on teh list but he can't do it himself the rest of our line is stupid and untalented but satele.

theres one thing abotu the top 2-3 teams in the NFL that we dont have. players with an IQ for the Game. esp at the line position. if you look at the top teams, they have athletes taht are talented but also UNDERSTAND the game. we have neither of the 2 in many positions.