Transformers 3 in 2011
4 replies
October 1, 2009 - Giant f*****g robots will storm back into theaters come summer 2011, so sayeth director Michael Bay.
The Transformers series director made the following announcement today at his official site: "Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012. Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters."

Michael Bay's idea of 'a great story' is a weak storyline that he distracts you from with an overload of great special effects. I'm sure it'll gross at least 500 mil. :lol:
I must be the only person under 35 who had no interest in any of these movies. And I LOVED Transformers as a kid.
Make the throwback uniforms permanent!
Great story huh? So less humans than?
Number 2 didn't have a great story.
2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)
22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU
