1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade Proposal I offered...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by CashInFist, Oct 18, 2010.

1. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    I am trying to trade Matt Forte for Randy Moss.

My current team:

QB: Peyton Manning
    RB: Arian Foster
    RB: Matt Forte
    WR: Andre Johnson
    WR:Malcom Floyd (inured now)
    TE: Dallas Clark
    K: Stephen Gostkowski
    DST: Steelers

Bench

RBs: Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown, Ryan Torain, Ryan Mathews
    WRs: Roy Williams, Mike Williams (TB)-going to drop him for a WW QB this week for Peyton Manning
    TE: Kellen Winslow playing for me this week for Dallas Clark's bye against the Rams

Looks like an even trade?

2. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Keep your current roster intact for the time being. You've got Andre to fall back on and decent RBs are hard to come by bro. Although I can't say I trust either Roy Williams nor Mike Williams (consistency). I don't know man, Matt Forte? Can you counter the offer? Think he'll take Lynch or Mathews (not sold on Ryan Mathews)?

3. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

I just figured he would reject the trade, and I have a lot of faith in Ryan Mathews in the near future.

Imagine: Andre Johnson and Randy Moss as your one-two WR punch all season long? :yes:

Yes, I give up Forte, but look at my reserve RBs...all clear number one's on their teams.

I am looking to win it all with this team, with the Colts record atm, no more resting starters this year, they will be fighting for home field advantage this season.

My playoffs start week 14. Week sixteen is our Super Bowl.

4. gilv13

gilv13 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
    I personally keep Arian Foster and Matt Forte, as I believe they are the #1 and #3 scoring RB's in fantasy at this time, and no reason to think this will fluctuate much. Moss will have his games, but I don't think they will be as often as one would think.

5. xDOLPHINSx

xDOLPHINSx Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Minnesota
    not a fan of forte at all. i like the trade for you, mainly because of ur bench rb's.

6. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Like that trade a lot.

7. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Don't give up on Forte just yet...

Remember, this is Mike Martz's Marshall Faulk, he said as much. :yes:

I think Forte sticks it out as a top 7 or up FF RB this season. He showed up to camp in the best shape of his life by all accounts.

8. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    I would keep Forte. I think Moss' stats are gonna drop when Rice comes back. Too much fire power to go around in that offense.

You got:

Moss
    Harvin
    Berrian
    VS
    Rice

&

AP

9. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    A top-flight WR will put my team over the top this year.

10. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    I honestly dont see Favre turning it on this year so Moss has lost Value imo, also remember Forte was a top 5 pick for most last year, yea he had a down year but it shouldnt be a shocker he's playing well.

11. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    The only reason Forte still has value is that he's a GL back and he catches a lot of passes. As far as actual running ability and talent, not so much.

I believe he was averaging around 2.4 ypc before last week.

12. CashInFist

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    UPDATE: He let the trade expire (I only do trades for a few days max so I can have them in my lineup that week).

I made another offer of Matt Forte and Mike Williams (TB) for Randy Moss. Hope he at least declines if he doesn't accept so I can know if he is even interested. Man, I HATE when people just let trade offers expire when you know they have logged on and saw it...:pity:

At least decline the trade to let me know you are not interested...:angry: