1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade Down?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dol Fan99, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Dol Fan99

Dol Fan99 Active Member

Sep 12, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    If we get Matt Flynn, which I personally think we will, what are some thought on trading down a bit and drafting Michael Floyd? or trading way down and looking at a guy like Kendall Wright, we would then have some nice picks to work with and a pretty good receiver. Especially in Floyd, one of my favorite players in the draft.

2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I'd rather trade up. Either for Blackmon, or using our 8th and then trading back up for Wright, Floyd or Fleener. Though I suppose trading down and somehow landing 2 of the 3 wouldn't be such a bad idea. All I know is we need pass catchers, and we need them very badly. Most good offenses have at least 2 great ones. Many have 3. We don't have a single one.

3. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Would Fleener really go in round one, thought?

4. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    Don't we already have like six of this thread LOL

5. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I like the trade down possibility but only if Coples is off the board. I think Fleener or Kuechly would be great targets. Yes Fleener could go in the first. Ck has a good article about him going in the first on bleacher report. Getting Fleener in the first and then a combo of McNutt, Jones, Broyles something along those lines would be great

6. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I see him going in round one pretty easily. After him, the TE class gets pretty weak.

7. Sumlit

Sumlit Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Miami
    Ideally I would love to drop back into the teens in round one and acquire another 2nd rounder. This way, we can still draft a top talent DE in the first round, and use our 2 2nds and 2 3rds to acquire 2 WRs, a TE and a CB/S.

8. AdamC13

AdamC13 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    I think this draft has 5 players that stand out...Luck, RG3, Claiborne, Blackmon, and Richardson. If any of those players drop to #8 which isn't likely Miami should take them. Otherwise, trading down is a viable option.

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    trade up or trade down, the problem lies in whom is doing the trading, not the position

same old ups & downs that go around & around, nowhere fast
    I think Ice Hockey & Soccer are good sports, always loved boxing

there is life beyond this perennial loser Dolphin Franchise
    think I'll take a break & check back in @ the beginning of pre-season

the only thing more ridiculous than watching this garbage strewn about the street is playing in it.
    I have reached the point with the dolphins that they will have to show me something to regain my attentions

it's all just become too ugly to bear, thank God Marshall got out, all the guy ever wanted to do is win
    :theman:Matt Moore

10. dWreck

dWreck formerly dcaf

Oct 23, 2011
    Sebring, FL
    And you wonder why people call you a troll.

If copy and pasting this garbage in every single thread isn't a bannable offense, it should be.