Tppd

296 replies

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:34 PM


My boy Jed.

my other son fred.

My wife betty lou.


Me in high school

next time get it right.


Thanks Gish

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 09:35 PM

Hey, Calphin, how bout next time you get your image tags right.

:pity:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:36 PM

I will be in charge of the christmas decorations

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 09:37 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

I will be in charge of the christmas decorations

The chihuahua is a really nice touch.

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:38 PM

I know how you done last season lucky


Thanks Gish

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:41 PM

"RonnieBrownTown wrote:

Officer Calphin:shifty:

WOOF.....arresth me offither !!!!! :up:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 09:43 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

WOOF.....arresth me offither !!!!! :up:

look what youve done

youve gotten pm all excited

quick...someone give him a copy of playboy :shifty:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:43 PM

"calphin wrote:

Like my nipples?

Licky lick :wink2:

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:46 PM

"FinSane wrote:

look what youve done

youve gotten pm all excited

quick...someone give him a copy of playboy :shifty:

I thought pm was...........

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I see what you did there......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:46 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Licky lick :wink2:

I just cut them off with a hacksaw.:up:


Thanks Gish

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 09:51 PM

"FinSane wrote:

look what youve done

youve gotten pm all excited

quick...someone give him a copy of playboy :shifty:

Haha, funny that I just watched "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" last night. Made me think of when Sandler gives the kid that Juggs magazine lol

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:54 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

I will be in charge of the christmas decorations

:sidelol: Hilarious :sidelol:

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 09:57 PM

"FinSane wrote:

look what youve done

youve gotten pm all excited

quick...someone give him a copy of playboy :shifty:

Doesn't work that quickly......you need to break me gently. Can I start with a copy of People Magazine.....I mean it does have pics of all those icky girls in it :up:

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:01 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Doesn't work that quickly......you need to break me gently. Can I start with a copy of People Magazine.....I mean it does have pics of all those icky girls in it :up:

Focus.:up:


Thanks Gish

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 10:01 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Doesn't work that quickly......you need to break me gently. Can I start with a copy of People Magazine.....I mean it does have pics of all those icky girls in it :up:

how about...

playboy
penthouse
ebony
bush

and a year pass to comefiesta.com ?

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:01 PM

"calphin wrote:

I just cut them off with a hacksaw.:up:

You're lucky they don't look like this guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSy9zaK9CXg&feature=channel

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 10:02 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

Doesn't work that quickly......you need to break me gently. Can I start with a copy of People Magazine.....I mean it does have pics of all those icky girls in it :up:

Well if you've been reading that and seeing pics of Oprah and Hilary Clinton then no wonder you have no interest in that sex.

I left out Rosie O'Donnell bc I think people who don't know who she is would seriously have to debate a few mins to figure out what sex she is.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:08 PM

"PMZQ wrote:

You're lucky they don't look like this guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSy9zaK9CXg&feature=channel

I'm now sick...thanks.


Thanks Gish

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:09 PM

"FinSane wrote:

how about...

playboy
penthouse
ebony
bush

and a year pass to comefiesta.com ?

But http://www.musclegallery.com
is so much more fun :up: :up: :up:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 10:09 PM

"calphin wrote:

I'm now sick...thanks.

you actually watched? :no:

calphincalphinNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:11 PM

"FinSane wrote:

you actually watched? :no:

So did you.:lol:


Thanks Gish

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:11 PM

am I shocking you straight boys yet ? :eek:

Jan 9, 2009, 10:11 PM

"FinSane wrote:

you actually watched? :no:

:lol:

calphin's curiosity was kicking up again.

PMZQPMZQNew Member
Jan 9, 2009, 10:12 PM

"calphin wrote:

I'm now sick...thanks.

:sidelol:

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Jan 9, 2009, 10:12 PM

"calphin wrote:

So did you.:lol:

now youve got him on a roll.

good job

im going to the LL for a bit, thanks

:tongue2: