1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today's game (does anyone know who the 3rd QB was?)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LikeUntoGod, Oct 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    Gainesville Florida
    This game was simple and well planned.

Run Ronnie and Ricky, then run Ricky and Ronnie some more. We are a running team and we can run on almost anyone. We ran on 3rd and short and on the goalline. (this is LUG football)

Play good defense.

Limit Henne. Do not ask him to win the game so he has little chance to possibly lose it.

I do not think it was a accident that Ginn did not play a bigger role. And when we had a play called to a WR for a touchdown we called on the rookie Hartline instead of the veteran Ginn.

One odd thing about Ginn today was that he turned the reverse he ran back inside when he had a fairly clear lane down the sideline. There was one Bill's defensive back who ended up getting in on the tackle who could have been in his way. One great juke by Ginn and it could of been a touchdown.

I wonder if he was trying to "show toughness" by not even going close to the sideline. Still a very good play and the extra yards were not "needed" but this could have been Ginn's first big play this year.

I noticed that when we needed to count on someone to make a touchdown catch it was Brian Hartline we turned to. That was a tough over his head catch that he laid out for.

One of our few longer passes was oddly enough to Camarillo. And the pass was way overthrown, maybe just being safe but I do like to give the WR a chance to make a play.

It is a shame that Sean Smith missed his interception but I'm glad that Vontae got his and Will "no hands" Allen had two.

Cameron Wake blew up some plays today including one where Channing got the tackle and the credit. On it, Wake and Lankford had push their men so far into the backfield it created a wall that stopped the play.

(does anyone know who the 3rd QB was today?)

And on the who other then Pat White watch: WR Mohamed Massaquoi had 8 catches for 148 yards today and we could of had him.

2. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    TT was the 3rd QB.