1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titans and Chris Simms Agree to Terms

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by njfinfan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    NFL.com Blogs News

Tennessee coach Jeff Fisher has confirmed the Titans agreed to terms with free-agent QB Chris Simms on Tuesday. The move comes after the Titans worked out QBs Quinn Gray, Joey Harrington and Doug Johnson earlier Tuesday.

2. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Wow. That says a lot about V. Young's current situation. The guy seems to be unable to handle the mental load of the NFL. Poor guy, really caved under the pressure and expectations placed on him. Hope this isn't the case, but it seems likely.

Side note, :woot:, that means NE won't get Simms. :up:

3. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    His current situation is he might be out with a knee. At least that's what JF said yesterday on a show. Kerry Collins has sucked. Lets see how he does with this squad. Miami says their WRs are pretty bad. :D

4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I told Mr. Alen that the Titans would suck with Collins and apparently they know that too. Chris Simms will be a nice stop gag for the 2-4 weeks Young will be out but if Young retires he is not a guy I want to build a team around (Simms). However he was the best of the lot.

5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Nice to see Simms get a shot, even if its just temporary till Vince comes back... IF he comes back...

why didnt they go with Harrington though :lol: Looks like his NFL chances have finally run out... im sure its okay though. He's got plenty of the Lions' money in his bank account... not to mention Atlanta's and ours too haha

6. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    i wonder if Tennessee goes after tebow in the draft???? another more run oriented qb, he is alot better passer than VY...i bet the fans would be mad as hell though