1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiny Tidbit About Phins In Lombardi's Column

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Bpk, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/michael_lombardi/07/16/frankly.football/index.html

That's what I am expecting and it should improve our depth and ST more.

I am especially hopeful we can snag additional players with promise at WR, Guard, CB, DE and Linebacker.

DOLPHAN1, Disnardo, alen1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    We have to take full advantage at having first shot at anyone worth while, hopefully it won't happen again. :up:

3. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I hadn't thought of that aspect of our season...very interesting that we have the right of first refusal on waiver wire guys.... Could help get some additional talent in here and again revamp the lower 8-10 guys...

4. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Thanks but couldn't he say that every year about a team? There is always some crappy team at the bottom with first dibs on waiver wire.

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I'm hoping the Pats try to sneak a few by, and they turn into stars for us. Turnabout would be sweet!

6. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

i think it is important because this year, the FO is not going to be pretty crappy. Ireland has already said they were going to be aggressive as the 32 teams get down to the 53 man roster.