Time to awaken the sleeping giant!!!!!

97 replies

SICKSICKForum VeteranOP
Nov 4, 2009, 02:34 PM

hey fellas.....i live in charlotte nc, and i frequent a panthers board....talk some gunk, hang out etc. well someone started this thread, and i immediatley moved in haha

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/24046-carolina-huddle-flag-football.html

iam "XxThe PhinisherxX" if anyone is interested in some kind've football game with these guys.....lets try to get something going. i gotta little townhouse....but inflames lives next to me, we could bunk most of you all there for the weekend. lets try to do something here!!!!

if you sign up at their message board, be respectful....i talked good stuff about it here.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 4, 2009, 04:47 PM

That would be a blast.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 6, 2009, 01:42 AM

Yeah I will be at your house that weekend anyway so count me in!!! Me you and Griddles better be on the same team tho lol

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 07:20 AM

of course we'd be on the same team haha.....only 3 of us, no way in hell we're split up

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 6, 2009, 04:33 PM

"SICK wrote:

of course we'd be on the same team haha.....only 3 of us, no way in hell we're split up

They wanna play flag football? I would be almost useless. :pity:

MindwarpMindwarpForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 05:15 PM

no way I fly to play tag.. or flag..

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 05:17 PM

"Mindwarp wrote:

no way I fly to play tag.. or flag..

how about flying to drink and party with your bro?!?!

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 6, 2009, 11:18 PM

"SICK wrote:

how about flying to drink and party with your bro?!?!

U buying the drinks?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 11:30 PM

nope. i provide the house, the table, the cups, the ping pong balls.....you provide the beer to play beer pong.

thats how it goes.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Nov 6, 2009, 11:44 PM

Chris, got vids from the jets game?
And please tell me we beat them?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 11:46 PM

we didnt play jet fans.....

i said that to make us sound badass :pity: haha

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009, 11:47 PM

but the jet fans pussied out and didnt play us

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 7, 2009, 05:08 AM

"SICK wrote:

but the jet fans pussied out and didnt play us

They literally told us they didnt wanna play a couple weeks prior to us flying out. We had to split out teams to play each other

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 7, 2009, 11:28 AM

Im down

StylaStylaNew Member
Nov 7, 2009, 04:01 PM

"FinSane wrote:

Im down

Styla and Sane=High Alert

Calm Like A Bomb!!!.....:freestyle:

Props to GISH for my avy and badges!

2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

FinSaneFinSaneForum Veteran
Nov 7, 2009, 04:44 PM

FreeStyle wrote:

Styla and Sane=High Alert

Just leave your Ted Ginn bong at home ok?

StylaStylaNew Member
Nov 7, 2009, 04:48 PM

"FinSane wrote:

Just leave your Ted Ginn bong at home ok?

I'll leave the Ginn bong at home, but I will bring his return skills with me:yes:

Can, I bring the Ricky bong instead?

Calm Like A Bomb!!!.....:freestyle:

Props to GISH for my avy and badges!

2012-2013 NBA CHAMPIONS MIAMI HEAT!!!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Nov 8, 2009, 03:00 PM

"SICK wrote:

nope. i provide the house, the table, the cups, the ping pong balls.....you provide the beer to play beer pong.

thats how it goes.

Busch Light it is...

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 8, 2009, 10:34 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

Busch Light it is...

Nah we have to get some bud and bud light. (beer not somking ingrident:up:)

ASASUFinFanForum Veteran
Jan 1, 2010, 09:27 PM

I like Sultan33G's avatar pic!

I owe GISH a beer for helping me throw this sig pic together...

Man Up, Beer Down!

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 2, 2010, 07:18 PM

So is the plan to try to get everyone together in April for the draft? I am hoping to make it again this year...although I am supposed to be at a wedding in April one weekend, and Vegas another. And in Colorado in May...and Arizona in March...and Louisiana and Texas in Feb....sigh. Speakign of which, Skeet, you going to Stitches for Mardi Gras?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2010, 07:40 PM

samphin eh?

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Jan 2, 2010, 09:49 PM

With the draft being spread out over 3 days, I never expect to go again unless it's within a 3 hour drive.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Jan 2, 2010, 10:10 PM

"Stitches wrote:

With the draft being spread out over 3 days, I never expect to go again unless it's within a 3 hour drive.

So...is it illegal to take four day vacations in Louisiana or something?

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jan 2, 2010, 10:12 PM

thinking of taking weds, thurs and friday vacation and leaving weds morning......wifey wants to come. dunno what to do with zachary tho. any ideas?