1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ties between Dolphins, Jason Taylor all but severed

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by alen1, May 21, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/05/21/dolphins.taylor.ap/index.html

brandon27 and ATVZ400 like this.
  2. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Jason, if you really have a "passion to play football", then why aren't you here where your contract is signed at playing ball instead of prancing around the Hollywood scene. At least be honest with the fans of yours. You have been saying all along that there is nothing to the rift between you and the Fins and suddenly, there is a feud and you are in the middle of it and you still won't just come out in the public and say what is on your mind ??? Be a man and tell your fans what is really going on...

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I've been thinking about this and have a hard time blaming our FO for this. JT asked to be traded, we tried and couldnt get what we deemed to be fair compensation for him. Now JT is clamoring about again saying he wont show up to any team activities now and demands a trade. I love JT and all he's done for us, but I don't care. None of that means that we owe him anything. The NFL is a business, sorry to say. Why should the entire organization take a hit if we are forced to trade Taylor for mediocre compensation at this point. Its just a classic case of an egomaniacal player putting himself before the team. I can understand his desire to win and play for a winner 110%, we tried to move him, it didnt work, now get in here and deal with the situation you're in like a professional, and work...

alen1 and jason8er like this.