1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on Wisconsin v Miami

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by alen1, Dec 29, 2009.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    My thoughts (in my blog that's linked in my sig) throughout the game. Let's hear yours too!

Jaydog57 and Frumundah Finnatic like this.
  2. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Tired after a long drive from Orlando to Miami, distraught, poorly written, and marijuana influenced...

Jaydog57 and Frumundah Finnatic like this.
  3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Good post(s)

4. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    My thoughts are pretty simple.

1. We didn't have the O-line to protect Jacory Harris long enough to do much with the ball.

2. We didn't have the D-line to stop the Wisconsin qb from throwing the ball.

3. We got manhandled in more ways than one, in pass coverage, and stopping the running game. More of them stopping ours.

4. We had way too many penalties.

5. The field was an absolute mess.

None of these reasons is an excuse as to why we lost the game, we should have been ready for any of these things. It didn't stop the Badgers. Wisconsin was the better team.

Regardless of if you were at the game, I saw the game on tv, with many different camera angles, so don't try the "I was there" cop out. It doesn't mean a damn thing. We got beat, plain and simple.

The season's over. We'll be back next year. The :theu: always comes back.:up:

High Definition and alen1 like this.
  5. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    It still disturbs me how wide open they had a TE on pretty much every single pass play