Thought I'd share a handful of pics from our victory in Chicago

10 replies

Dolfan330Dolfan330New MemberOP
Oct 20, 2014, 09:51 AM





Release the Kraken!

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 20, 2014, 10:10 AM

Dude in the last pic in the Bears stuff looks just like Rey Mysterio

Oct 20, 2014, 10:13 AM

Awesome man! Glad you got to see a brilliant victory in person.

Dolfan330Dolfan330New Member
Oct 20, 2014, 10:22 AM

"SICK wrote:

Dude in the last pic in the Bears stuff looks just like Rey Mysterio

Yeah, the guy went all out and got the contacts. Looked just like him, really. I looked more like Rey's out of shape cousin.

Release the Kraken!

Dolfan330Dolfan330New Member
Oct 20, 2014, 10:23 AM

I also have a video of the mass exodus that occurred after Miller's TD to seal the game. I had to record it just to prove it to people that Miami fans are not the only ones that leave games early.

Release the Kraken!

finwinfinwinNew Member
Oct 20, 2014, 10:51 AM

"Dolfan330 wrote:

I also have a video of the mass exodus that occurred after Miller's TD to seal the game. I had to record it just to prove it to people that Miami fans are not the only ones that leave games early.

Everyone always says that other fans invade Miami's stadium, and we have the worse fans. Well the announcers said there was a good Dolphin fans showing in Chicago so I just think there is a good number fans of other teams at every game but the majority will always be the home team fans.

Sherif

JShadyJShadyNew Member
Oct 20, 2014, 10:57 AM

"SICK wrote:

Dude in the last pic in the Bears stuff looks just like Rey Mysterio

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Dolphins1BeatlesDolphins1BeatlesForum Veteran
Oct 20, 2014, 11:42 AM

There is always a good Dolphins fans showing. They are a nationwide (and worldwide...look at their presence in England, without a doubt more Phins fans were at the game than Raiders fans) team.

Was at the Dolphins-Jets game last year in Metlife and there were thousands of us. Everywhere you walked, you were never the only Phins fan. I didn't even go with DolfansNYC and my section was about half Phins fans. And yes, the Jets fans left early to the point where Miami fans outnumbered them when we were leaving. But of course other fans like Packers and Ravens are going to have a big showing in Dolphins Stadium.

1972 Miami Dolphins - The ONLY Perfect NFL Team

K I K O

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Oct 20, 2014, 12:47 PM

"Dolfan330 wrote:

Yeah, the guy went all out and got the contacts. Looked just like him, really. I looked more like Rey's out of shape cousin.

Yes. Humberto Mysterio.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Oct 20, 2014, 12:53 PM

"finwin wrote:

Everyone always says that other fans invade Miami's stadium, and we have the worse fans. Well the announcers said there was a good Dolphin fans showing in Chicago so I just think there is a good number fans of other teams at every game but the majority will always be the home team fans.

There was a gigantic eruption of cheers when Wallace scored his touchdown. We have so many fans everywhere.

cdz12250cdz12250Supporter
Oct 21, 2014, 10:35 PM

That first picture tells the story. Looks like the Dolphins are taking a knee at the end of the game and the stadium is almost totally empty.