1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This version of the Fins is so different.....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mroz, Oct 27, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Did you guys catch the stat they posted during the game which listed the Fins as league leaders with fewest penalties and turnovers. IMO this goes straight to Sparano and his coaching staff. I mean when was the last time we were on the right side of the turnover battle?

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    all about discipline!

Larryfinfan likes this.
  3. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

did you hear them talk about joey porter leading the league in sacks :knucks:

4. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    New leadership and a new attitude, just ask Joey Porter.

5. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    Well Porters problem last year was that he was a square peg in a round hole. I think what we are seeing in Porter is a guy that is being used to make the best of "his" strenghts.

6. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    Its alot easier to be on the right side of the turnover battle, and the final score for that matter, when you have a guy like Pennington at QB. He has been tremendous for us, with his outstanding decisions.

gafinfan and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  7. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

This is exactly why I won't be too disappointed, even if we don't win another game. I think the tide has been changed...we still don't have as much talent as you'd like, the attitude of the team is that of a champion...