1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Summers Hard Knocks will feature the Cowboys.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Sethdaddy8, May 10, 2008.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I wrote how I really felt at Finhell.com. I don't want to get banned here. But needless to say, I'm beyond disappointed that these losers, and their meddlesome, weirdo, joan rivers look-a-like owner will be the showcase again.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/050808dnspocowlede.35eb673.html

Hard knocks with the Ravens=great. Chiefs = great, Jags = great.
    Cowboys...SUCKED. It'll probably be worse that their previous one, with coach Campo.

I'm beyond pissed that I will be deprived of one of summers great shows, for the simple fact that it will showcase these losers. Great, can't wait to see turds like TO, Tank Johnson, and Pacturd. I hope every INT and punt return Pacman has, I hope Jones thinks about the women he beats, and the man his goon put in a wheel chair. Its gonna be great watching these losers who other teams are embarrassed to harbor. I wish serious pain and misery on you Cowturds.

Ech...the thought of that face lifted weirdo and his girly voice and twang...ech. What a shame.

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    I was really hoping we would be featured. I guess there isn't enough drama.

3. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Would Parcells even allow NFL N cameras into his camp?

4. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    Just another excuse to peddle more Jessica Simpson.

5. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    Anybody but these losers would've been interesting to me. Eagles, Bengals, Seahawks, Saints, ANYONE but the lame, boring *** cowpokes....even the Bills. Its gonna be Jones and Phillips bumbling and stammering over eachother, with Garrett shaking his head in the background. ECH!

6. Sethdaddy8

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    or whoring.